• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you been told you look like a celebrity?

Don't know if this counts, but my friend said I look like the Japanese voice actress Uchida Maaya.

UCHIDA_Maaya.png

I've been told I look like a beatle because of my hair. x) They never mention a specific beatle though.

Don't know if this counts, but my friend said I look like the Japanese voice actress Uchida Maaya.

After seeing you pic in the picture thread, I have to agree with your friend.

On Facebook, I've been told that I look like Johnny Depp, and then today I was told that I look like Christian Bale.

I guess I'm attractive...

There aren't quite as many Chinese celebrities in North America so no lol.

When I was younger, virtually everybody I ever met told me I looked like Harry Potter. On seeing me for the first time (appropriately, at a Harry Potter-themed event the night before the seventh book was released), my first girlfriend actually thought I was Daniel Radcliffe. I took the whole thing as a compliment at first, but after a while it started to get annoying.

Thankfully, I seem to have grown out of it.

In the ladies bathroom at college some girl walked up behind me at the mirror and said I looked like Kristen Stewart. I can only assume it's because I live in jeans and shirts, and my hair looked a little windblown that day.

I smiled and was like 'oh right, um, thanks?' but inside I was screaming 'OH FUCK I DON'T, DO I?' :(

It might not have been a compliment for all I know, lol.

I have been told by a few people that I look like this Sheldon guy from some show called Big Bang Theory.

For some reason, I don't know if I should take that as a compliment...

I have not been told that I look like a celebrity personally but, many people have said that my brother looks remarkably similar to Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

I have been told by a few people that I look like this Sheldon guy from some show called Big Bang Theory.

From the pics i've seen of you, I can see the resemblance. I had to Google him though, had no idea who he was.

If I looked like Sheldon Cooper, I would most definitely be taking it as a compliment. :p

But Dirk..you're a girl xD

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom