• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you lucky D: I feel like I'm the only one nowadays in my real-life surroundings who likes Pokémon.

Yeah, I had an Action Replay but it stopped working after only a few months :bawl:

Have you ever skipped an entire generation of Pokémon (not counting the generations you missed before you started playing).

Well any Pokémon game (without getting a whited out) really, but besides that I'm pretty sure I've beaten games without going game over once, though not too many.

Have you ever initially hated a game but started to love it once you finished it or played it again?

Yes, Pokemon Black and White had that effect on me. And maybe another game but I can't remember?

Have you ever eaten something out of date?

Yes... I still miss that shiny Joltik...

Anyway, have you ever been to a live Pokémon tournament?

Yes. It was awesome and somewhat cute the one I saw, can't remember what type it was. (not a great white)

Have you ever called someone a douche?

I think I have, but I think it was just a light poke on its belly.

Have you ever held a baby bunny before?

Never had a cat, only fish and two dogs.

Have you ever built a snowman?

Not thay I can recall.

Have you ever spun of to the side of the road while driving/being driven somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom