• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't exactly recall, I think I was very close!

Oh wait I kind of do remember. It was in orchestra class back in early June. We were reviewing for the stupid final (final in orchestra class??) and the teacher starts to randomly pick people and ask them questions. Her intention wasn't really for reviewing, it was for embarassing whoever she called. She called on me and my stand partner whispered the answer to me, because I had no idea. The teacher started acting like a smart ass saying I can't have my friend whispering the answers to me all the time. She didn't even call my stand partner by her name, which is what also got me very annoyed.

Have you ever listened to music composed by Joe Hisaishi?

2nd Edit: looked him up and yes I have xD

Have you ever shouted in a library?

My best friend dragged me to watch Twilight: New Moon. I promised her I would stay there for the whole movie but I couldn't do it. I just couldn't...

Have you ever wondered if someone you know was an alien because of how strange they act?

No that's something a crazy person does.

Have you ever thought about buying an old kid's show/movie you used to watch as a kid for the purpose of nostalgia?

Yep. Or at least searching it on Netflix :p

Have you ever played your (possibly former) favorite game so many times you got tired of it?

Not that I remember!

Have you ever caught a fly with chopsticks?

I rarely kill flies. I only kill them if they're no way to get them outside and I never use my hand, ew.

Have you ever done a whole Pokemon battle without looking at your console?

Go stun someone, damn it

I have, a shiny Pawniard it was 3IV but has been traded away xD

Have you ever cried at a movie/tv series?

No :(

Have you ever eaten food in class when you're not allowed?

Nawh~ Bin looking at mattresses for a while ._.

Have you ever had an urge to go to the movies?

Yeah and then I ask my best friend if she wants to go see the movie too.

Have you ever sweated *a lot*?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom