• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello Cold World (Octy & Jester)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes," Luna answered nervously, "Just make sure that I don't get eaten by Zubat when we go into Union Cave."

"I've got us covered," Rex said, gesturing to Dynamo's pokeball. For whatever reason, Dynamo hated Zubats and would do anything in his power to take them down, no matter what the circumstances.

He stepped out of the Pokemart, looking towards the rising sun to see where the route was. "Do you see where we're supposed to go?" Rex asked to Luna, shielding his eyes from the bright light.

"I can't see much," Luna winced as she grabbed onto Rex's hand for a moment, "Can I tell you something while you can't see my red face?"

Rex was a little surprised when he felt Luna's hand close against his. In no means was it a bad surprise; Rex just wasn't suspecting it. He had been trying so hard to keep last night's kiss out of his every conscious thought, he had almost forgotten what had even happened. As soon as he remembered though, it was hard to keep out.

"Uh... sure," Rex said, unsure as to what she was going for.

"I think I like you," Luna confessed as her blush deepened.

Rex turned around, looking at Luna in the eyes. His dark brown eyes connected with her green and blue eyes, and, for the first time he met her, Rex took a step back to appreciate all that he saw. He couldn't deny, Luna was beautiful. Rex was surprised that she was even interested in him, with his hyperactive personality.

"I think I like you too," Rex said, smiling gently.

Luna gasped and blushed as Rex had responded to her in a positive way.

"R-really?" she asked, "W-wow...that's awesome."

Rex smiled and laughed a little at Luna's reaction. This was part of the reason why he liked her, the way she acted around him. It all just seemed so... natural to Rex, in ways that he couldn't easily describe. Rex just felt like the girl he had grown to like over the past couple of days was the same girl he would know forever.

"I didn't kiss you last night for nothing," Rex said, hoping that that would explain how he felt about her. Of course, it was rather vague, as a kiss to the cheek can common hello/goodbye gesture in certain areas of the world. Nonetheless, he hoped that his message was conveyed.

"I wouldn't be able to kiss you like this if I was lying," Rex said before he leaned in closer to Luna. Brushing her black hair against her cheek and tucking it behind her ear, Rex delicately kissed Luna on her scarlet lips. He was trying to not go too far with it, and the fight to resist the urge with Luna was almost overwhelming. Regardless, Rex managed to hold on, only kissing Luna gently and sweetly.

Luna gasped and blushed during the whole kiss. It was her first kiss after all. She couldn't describe how she felt, but it was something she would never forget. It was a wondrous feeling that she never wanted to go away.

Rex would let Luna pull away. He knew that if he pushed her past her comfort level, things with them could be ruined forever. But, as far as Rex could tell, Luna was enjoying their kiss. He wouldn't want to end the kiss if she didn't want to, as he was enjoying probably just as much as Luna was.

Luna blushed as she kept kissing. Then, she heard an annoyed growl coming from her Vulpix. She blushed in embarrassment as she pulled away.

"Okay, Winter," she replied, "We're going." she mouthed 'I'm sorry, and we can kiss later' to Rex.

Rex grinned when he saw what Luna was trying to say. "Okay," he mouthed back with a smile. Similar to how Winter had reacted, Dynamo was facepalming when he saw how hopelessly romantic Rex was being.

"Okay, okay," Rex sighed when he saw Dynamo's reaction. "We can head out of Violet now. Ready to do some training?" Rex asked to his Elekid, who then sparked with enjoyment.

"Let's do this," Luna smiled, "Maybe we'll be ready for the next gym." Winter nodded happily and jumped onto Luna's shoulder.

"I think it's that way," Rex said, pointing south of the pokecenter. "At least, that's what the map says," he added. "So, let's go!" Rex exclaimed as he grabbed on to Luna's hand and began running. He wasn't running too fast in the case that Luna didn't want to run, but it was enough to get them moving.

Luna blushed as she held onto Rex's hand. Winter, however, was holding on for dear life as she dug her claws into Luna's shoulder, as to not fall off.

"We need to watch out for any wild Pokemon," Luna noted, "In case we get attacked by any."

"Yeah, definitely," Rex nodded his head. He spotted a nearby Mareep scurry away into the forest, obviously scared of the approaching trainers. "That reminds me, are you planning on catching any pokemon while we're here?" Rex asked, trudging through the tall grass.

"I'm not sure," Luna noted, "I already have Winter, Nocturna, and Cuddles. I might hold out until I find something I really want."

"Same," Rex nodded his head, "I won't be able to train my pokemon as well if I have too many of them. Plus, these pokemon look peaceful. It would be a shame to have to take one from its life here," he said.

"I already have three, but like I said," Luna started, "I"ll catch one if it looks like it will be a good asset to my team."

Rex nodded his head in agreement with Luna. "Exactly how I feel," he replied. "I heard that there were some Poliwags in Union Cave. If we're lucky, we might see one, and I might try and catch it," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom