• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Help with my Egg Move Breeding Project (BIG INCENTIVES)

Okay, lemme get back on the computer and I'll send you them. Just as a side note, would you like a Smeargle?

If you can catch them on SS, I should be able to get one, it's just using Smeargle for breeding purposes that daunts me :L.

If you're okay with doing 3 then yeah, sure! Should I VM, PM, or email the instructions? You can also use TM's for these just fyi.

I need some honest, hard-working people to help me with my brand-new Egg Move Breeding Project. I have many to do, and I need lots of help. I will provide detailed instructions for each one, and you can feel free to breed as many as you want for yourselves. You will also be mentioned in my Egg Move shop once it is opened. Qualified people include, but are not limited to: Experienced in Egg Move Breeding, have many common pokémon on hand, are able to Rare Candy many pokémon to various levels (highly recommended but not required), and have a Ditto (required if you wish to keep some for yourself). No specific nature is required for any of this work, but please make sure you follow the directions EXACTLY. The only thing I am asking for this is the Egg Move Parent(s) listed at the bottom of the instructions. If they say (possibly.....) then I would need you to test each set and see which one got all the desired moves, and trade me that set.
For all your hard work, you will also be able to choose up to 10 FREE pokémon from my shop once it opens.

Difficulty is from 1-10, 1 being Easiest, 10 being Hardest.
(D) represents that Ditto can be used to breed more after making one. No (D) indicates that there are two Egg Move Parents that will need to be bred.
(S) represents that Male Smeargle is required to make this moveset. TM's CAN ALSO BE USED, AND WILL SAVE A LOT OF TIME AND PAIN ^_^
(HL) represents sets that are difficult due to high level-up work. Rare Candying ability recommended.
(D?) represents that you will need to test two sets of Egg Move Parents to see which one creates the desired moveset.

I need help with:

Bulbasaur (7)(HL)Claimed by FlamingKratos DONE
Charmander (5)(HL)Claimed by Meltyclocks
Squirtle (4)(S)(D)Claimed by Black Cat320
Pidgey (5)(D)(HL)Claimed by Whynotnow
Rattata (6)(S)(D)Claimed by FlamingKratos
Spearow (7)(D)(HL)Claimed by Whynotnow
Ekans (7)(HL)
Pichu (4)(S)Claimed by Black Cat320
Sandshrew (4)(S)(D?)
Nidoran Female (7)(HL)Claimed by Venom
Nidoran Male (6)(S)(D)
Cleffa (6)(S)
Vulpix (5)(S)Claimed by SilverAzalea
Igglybuff (6)(S)(D)CLaimed by FlamingKratos
Zubat (5)(D)(HL)Claimed by SilverAzalea
Oddish (6)(D?)(HL)Claimed by Meltyclocks
Paras (5)Claimed by FlamingKratos DONE
Venonat (8.5)(S)(HL) Claimed by Venom
Diglett (5)(S)(D)Claimed by Meltyclocks
Meowth (7)(HL)Claimed by SilverAzalea
Growlithe (6.5)(HL)Claimed by FlamingKratos DONE
Mankey (5)(S)(D?)Claimed by Pokeddie
Psyduck (5)(S)(D)Claimed by Pokeddie
Poliwag (7.5)(HL)
Abra (6)(S)(D?)Claimed by FlamingKratos
Machop (7)(HL) Claimed by Rev
Bellsprout(7)(HL)
Tentacool(6)(D)Claimed by shinymamoswine
Geodude(6)
Ponyta(6-7)(S)(D) Pokémon with Horn Drill recommended
Slowpoke (7)(S)(HL)
FARFETCH'D(6)(S)(D)Claimed by shinymamoswine
Doduo(7)(D)(HL)Claimed by shinymamoswine
and many more to come!

Please reply HERE if you are interested, I will either email you the set(s) of instructions for the pokémon you wish to do, or I can PM/VM them to you. Your choice. Thanks to all who help!

IGNORE MY SIGNATURE FOR THIS THREAD, I WILL CHECK AND UPDATE THIS PAST TOMORROW.
sure ill go im not sure if i count as experienced but i have definatly done a fair bit+i can clone them 4 u if u want 2

I'd love to pokebreed again. ^ ^ I use to breed all the time on my pokemon pearl. I'd have to get all my dittos, and breeding pokemon off of my poke ranch, but I think I'll be able to help with some breeding. I don't have unlimited rare candies, but it's not to hard to level up pokemon. plus I have most of those pokemon on high levels already. I would like to try my luck with geodude, and bellsprout. =3

I am almost done with the Machop, and I think I will do the Geodude next if you PM me instructions. Thanks.

@ thethirdtye

That sounds fine, what would you like to do?

@Crazyyoshi

Ditto, but I'll PM you the ones you wanted.

@Rev

Crazyyoshi beat you to him, sorry.

Okay:

@Crazyyosh

Sorry for the delay, they should be sent out soon

@sophies

Sounds good, VM or PM or Email?

@pikmin

Good on Ekans, sophies beat you to Cleffa, though.

UPDATE COMING SOON!

Okay:

@Crazyyosh

Sorry for the delay, they should be sent out soon

@sophies

Sounds good, VM or PM or Email?

@pikmin

Good on Ekans, sophies beat you to Cleffa, though.

UPDATE COMING SOON!

please pm me that would be cool :) i have to go out now but ill check it once i get home

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom