• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2017: Endgame: The Ghosts of Kwanzaas Past 15/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MegaPod

I am a special kind of Commuter, I can choose to commute every night until I am targeted by a kill but if I commute 50% of the actions used on me are frozen till the turn after it and I get to know those actions that are being used on me, but not from whom.

@Maniacal Engineer If you ever run games in 2018 with % based roles in them again, I'm coming to chicago and knocking over your Lego structures!

Is no o e else noticing how OP chefs role is? An every night commuter that freezes stuff used in them? Seriously. And conveniently an SK appears when they haven’t All game. His whole thing reeks of falseness and lies.

Also for future mafia games if you’re going to lynch off meta then actually learn my play style because clearly no one knows it enough otherwise you would know I’m town.

Congrats mafia ahead of time.

Also for future mafia games if you’re going to lynch off meta then actually learn my play style because clearly no one knows it enough otherwise you would know I’m town.
For future, when someone calls you out on your weird behaviour, it's not really advisable to vote them in a OMGUS vote.

For future, when someone calls you out on your weird behaviour, it's not really advisable to vote them in a OMGUS vote.

.... I didn’t. OMGUS is when you vote someone solely for voting you. I never voted for that reason. I voted because of scummy actions. I can’t help it if they’re already voting me. I’m not going to not go after scummy actions just because someone is voting me for some reason. That does no good and isn’t helpful. All that is is not doing my most to help town.

Night 5: A Dog Gone Shame

Final Votals:
Midorikawa: VI (MegaPod, Elieson, jdthebud, AussieEevee, CheffOfGames, The Light)
CheffOfGames: I (Midorikawa)

Night 5: A Dog Gone Shame

The Heroes had another opportunity to oust the evildoers.
But, alas, once again they managed to fail us, dear viewers.
And now, yet another town member goes off to the graveyard.
Since, apparently, finding the Scoundrels seems to be too hard.

Midorikawa, they claimed, seemed to be acting quite oddly.
The way they all ganged up on her was terrible and ungodly.
And now, she is gone, and can help her friends no more.
The Scoundrels move ever closer to finishing this war.

Dear Midorikawa,
latest

Bart Simpson said:
Well, you're just the dog who keeps on giving, aren't ya?
You are Santa's Little Helper, the greyhound belonging to The Simpson Family.
In order to buy Christmas gifts for his family, Homer Simpson was relying on his Christmas Bonus. When his stingy boss, Charles Montgomery Burns, didn't give him a bonus, Homer was crushed. The Christmas money that Marge had been saving was spent removing a tattoo from Bart's arm. In order to eke out some money for Christmas gifts, Homer started working as Santa Claus at the Springfield Mall, but even that wasn't enough. Doing the most logical thing, Homer took his Mall Santa money to the dog track to bet on the races. Despite having inside information on which dog was going to win, Homet bet all of his money on the long shot, Santa's Little Helper, believing the name to be a good omen. As it so happened, Santa's Little Helper finished last, losing Homer's money. However, the day wasn't a total loss, since Santa's Little Helper's owner, sick of his dog always finishing last in the races, abandoned him. Homet and Bart took Santa's Little Helper home with them, and it was a Merry Christmas for the Simpsons, after all.
Santa's Little Helper has remained a per of the Simpsons for most of the time since then, with the exception of a few times, notably when he became the face of Duff Beer, Suds McDuff, or when he trained as a police dog. Interestingly, Santa's Little Helper shares a birthday with Homer, though the rest of the family tends to pay more attention to the dog than Homer.
Due to your training as a police dog, and your excellent sense of smell, you are the Tracker. Each night, you can PM the hosts: Follow <player>, and you will learn who, if anybody, that player visited that night.
You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.

Santa's Little Helper was lynched, and now things are worse.
It seems as though the Holiday heroes are afflicted by a curse.
Once more, they are close to the very brink of disaster and defeat.
After this phase, the game could very well be finally complete.

There is still a possible chance, and maybe a little bit of hope.
Perhaps the heroes will be able to stop this downward slope.
But now, more than ever, they require aid from beyond.
Or else, with the victory, the Scoundrels will abscond.

It is now Night 5. This may be the last phase of the game. Yada yada yada, y'all know the drill by now.

Well, seems I missed a fast and furious end of day...

@Elieson Are you scum? Because I can't see how you aren't right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom