• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2017: Endgame: The Ghosts of Kwanzaas Past 15/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh

That's the weirdest Commuter I've ever seen.
I know, but in a game created by ME anything can happen
8 alive

4:3:1 (not 5:3:1)

Did I say 5:3:1 for today first? I'm a dolt if I did. Only 8 ppl are alive rn.
Did I say 5:3:1? I meant 4:3:1
Wait a second

no nights have had more than 1 death

but a serial killer was apparently caught visiting the cheff
Yes, this is a good strategy for SK though... staying in the back and joining the scum hunt until you can get the kill that makes you win, sneaky and annoying but smart to play like that
That claim of Cheff's is a bit hard to follow...he says that Mafia not getting a kill in could have been thanks to him, but he only knows a tracker and sk visited him last night? How is that so?
It is possible that mafia aimed for me, action got frozen and I survived
Oh, so you only get results on the half of actions you freeze, Cheff?
There is a 50% chance per phase that all role actions against me freeze and I get to know what role actions those were, I do not get to know if I was a scumkill
I just noticed... Cheff said actions, not roles. Can you clarify Cheff?
See above message
Is no o e else noticing how OP chefs role is? An every night commuter that freezes stuff used in them?
I know it is OP, but with the fact that it ends once I get hit by a kill and there are at least 2 kill possibilities in the game balances it a bit, but just a bit.

And am I missing something here? Why is Elieson suddenly scum? Didn't we have a scum result on him from our insane cop?
If I understand correctly, Elieson's claim was that he sends messages but he must get the role AND alignment correct.

He said that he sent to the mafia tracker (wtf strike one), Mido confirmed she got the message (wtf strike two), and Mido then goes and flips town (wtf strike three).

Did I miss something?

If I understand correctly, Elieson's claim was that he sends messages but he must get the role AND alignment correct.

He said that he sent to the mafia tracker (wtf strike one), Mido confirmed she got the message (wtf strike two), and Mido then goes and flips town (wtf strike three).

Did I miss something?
Ah, okay that explains a lot, guess we know our next lynch (unless other information comes of course :p)

Also worth noting that godfather will flip the result, just as insane does. Insane flips it to town, godfather flips it back to mafia.
Also, if you're wondering about the role itself... Mafiascum claims Captain can be town or scum.
Okay, now that I see it is not only based on feels and 1 line I understand your suspicion

UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have no idea what happened with that Mido!Town flip

Did I miss something?

Yes I sent it to the Mafia Tracker, and Mido confirmed to have received the order.

ME if you put TWO insane roles into this game i'm pouring maple syrup all over your lego collection

Well we are likely losing tonight anyway I think unless somehow we get no deaths again...so I guess we'll find out soon?

@AussieEevee but how would your action fail? If you were roleblocked wouldn't you know?
I don't actually know. It's a guess. All I know is I had a 100% chance to kill Mafia Elieson last night and I didn't... so either Elieson is town, something weird is going on, or my action was somehow prevented.

... I think the second is most likely.

Seems like we're pretty much sunk, because if this is a mafia or scum thing, they're not just going to come out and say so, and we don't really have a way to survive till the next Day (unless no one dies, somehow) to try to get some information.

Day 6: Yippee Ki Yay, Motherfucker

Day 6: Yippee Ki Yay, Motherfucker

At long last, it seemed that the Town's luck had reversed.
And now, of their enemies, they had finally killed the first.
A powerful and deadly adversary was now finally gone.
At last, now the Heroes can move forward and push on.

During the night, Zachie was killed by persons unknown.
Who would have foreseen this outcome? Mind = blown.
But this loss is not unwelcome for the misshapen town.
It seems as though this game has turned upside down.

Dear Zachie,
latest

Hans Gruber said:
Now I have a machine gun. Ho, ho, ho.
You are Hans Gruber, the villain from Die Hard.

Hans was the mastermind behind the Nakatomi Plaza heist. Using his background with the West German Volksfrei movement, a terrorist organization from which Hans had been expelled due to his extremist behavior, Hans disguised the robbery as a terrorist incident. While Gruber and his gang were able to get their hands on the $640 million in negotiable Bearer Bonds that was in Nakatomi's vault, his plan fell apart when John McClane got involved, ultimate ending with a wounded Hans falling to his death off the 30th floor of the Nakatomi building.
During his reign of terror, Hans had no qualms killing innocent people to achieve his goal, and personally killed Nakatomi's president, Joe Takagi, when he refused to surrender the vault's code. Played by Alan Rickman, Hans Gruber is considered to be one of the best villains of all time, and is seen as the true nemesis of John McClane.
But what does any of this have to do with Christmas? Well, Gruber's master plan started when he and his henchmen took over a holiday party for Nakatomi employees that was being held on Christmas Eve, making Gruber a Christmas villain.
During your dastardly plan, you took many hostages, including John McClane's wife Holly, As such, you are the Hostage Taker. Each night, you may PM the hosts: Take <player> hostage. This will not only prevent your target from using their role, but it will also redirect all non-killing actions from you to your target.
You are allied with the Seasonal Scoundrels, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.

Hans Gruber, the infamous madman in search of riches.
It would seem his ambitions were too big for his britches.
His master plan collapsed on itself and ended in a fatal fall.
And now, the game can continue, thanks to this curve ball.

It is now Day 6. Phase ends in 48 hours at 12:00am U.S. Central Standard Time on 7/1/17.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom