• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Homestuck Mafia - (6/3) - Night 4: Not STRONG Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Homestuck Mafia - (6/2) - Day 4: He's Dead, Honey

There's... there's a chart?

Who has time to think up all these things.

Anyway, just because I have an OVERPOWERED mason role doesn't mean I'm mafia

*shrug*

h0w d0 y0u think i f0und my typing quirk 0therwise?

Well, I saw it coming. I wasn't super useful for the town anyways. So yeah, awesome.

I went back and forth between the chart and my character's wiki page. I know jack shit about Homestuck too xD

I'd recommend going and reading the whole thing, but the role PMs have contained so many spoilers so :'D

Um, so, who's everybody voting?

Well, everyone is in the process of voting for me, but I, uh, tried that typing quirk and I guess no one noticed.

I really just want @NfiNity; to vouch for me.

@Hitomi;
You mean the OVERPOWERED thing?

If your character has any quirks besides capitalization, maybe use those as well? Even if the post sounds like complete gibberish by the time you are done xD

But yeah, hopefully NfiNity will respond.

Well, everyone is in the process of voting for me, but I, uh, tried that typing quirk and I guess no one noticed.

I really just want @NfiNity; to vouch for me.

Ah, I'm sorry! What's going on? I can totally vouch for Hitomi.

THANK YOU

The feeling of gratitude within my soul is STRONG now

Okay, so we have two potentially confirmed Town Masons. Now what? Do we have any other leads?

Ah, I think I know who Hitomi's character is.

Okay, so we have two potentially confirmed Town Masons. Now what? Do we have any other leads?
I don't think so.

@harryheart;
Any other suspicious role claims?

Also, unless the weather does a 180, I'm going to the zoo tomorrow, so I won't be online most of the day.

I think there are still three votes on Hitomi. So, I suppose now we just wait and see what Harryheart thinks.

Sorry I was asleep when all this happened.

Unvote: Hotimi

Yea we thought you were suspicious due to your role claim though. Sorry for my mistake. There are more suspicioins but again just bases like Hitomi was.... We can't confirm or not yet due to it not being day and things being confirmed back to us.

in the meantime though I will post that we do have quite a few confimed town which is useful in helping whittle down the numbers. I shall try and update before the end of this phases with anything nore concrete. As PkmnRed said about themselves, leading the town is a little daunting and this is my first time but hopefully with the team we'll sort it out!

Unvote: Hitomi

2. @Secretive Trainer;
3. @NfiNity;
4. @Smasher 101;
5. @HilbertCressLover;
6. @Flonne;
9. @PkmnFireRed;
11. @Tris79;
12. @PkmnRed;
13. @TFSpock;
14. @Kaustic;
15. @harryheart;
16. @Hitomi;
17. @Feralize;
18. @Shinobu;
19. @Paperhorse;
20. @Soulmaster;
21. @Sourcandy;

The Players were almost certain that they had found another member of the mafia, and the accusations flew once more.

Their target protested. "D-> I cannot help it that I am so STRONG! It is only natural for a highblood!"

His partner chimed in. "XOO< of course Equius is innocent! Please don't hurt him! It'd be pawful if he died! I... I might die too!"

One by one, the players were convinced, and all changed their mind about killing the pair - all but one.

Unfortunately, that one had the means to make it happen.

An explosion rocked the players' base as the explosives hidden in Equius and Nepeta's rooms went off. They never stood a chance.

Dear Hitomi,

You are Equius Zahhak!

One of the last trolls introduced, you are Kind of a Creepy Guy. You have a strong interest in ROBOTICS and rather enjoy being STRONG. As a literal Blue Blood, you are somewhat condescending, but you do have a kind side. You are actually truly in love with Aradia Megido, even though she is of very low social status and you place high prioity on such things.

Your title in the game was Heir of Void, allowing you to be unaffected by others' abilities. You are immune to all night abilites other than nightkills. Additionally, you know the identity of your good friend Nepeta and can contact her through this QuickTopic.

You are allied with the Players. Eliminate all opposing threats to win.

Hitomi, a Player, has been killed.

Dear NfiNity,

You are Nepeta Leijon!

A friendly and excitable troll, you love FELINES and maintaining your SHIPPING WALL. You spend most of your time roleplaying as your feline persona or keeping your moirail Equius in check. Despite your appearance, you are a Ferocious Hunter and hold the title Rogue of Heart.

As one of the less-developed characters in Homestuck, you don't have any special abilities, but you do know the identity of Equius's player and communicate with them through this QT. Because you are so devoted to Equius, if he dies, you will die as well.

You are allied with the Players. Eliminate all opposing threats to win.

NfiNity, a Player, has been killed.

Aradia's stoic demeanor disappeared completely as she began to sob uncontrollably. First Sollux and now Equius... Even Nepeta, who had never hurt a soul. For the first time, she wondered if she could really carry through with the game with all her loved ones dying around her.

She was a master of time, but she still felt that her time was running out.

It is now Night 4. You may use night actions. This phase will last 24 hours.

Also Aradia has somehow become the main character

Fuck. v.v

I flipping knew I would screw something up. And I did, of course.

also, yay, aradia's the main character

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom