• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Doing okay, but I really wish I could go back into continuing my draft story... But the F-Zero 99 calling is way too strong ><

At least that is not an immediate problem, weather is still super hot... But I do get my seasonal allergies colds etc. mostly on spring, but later in fall too :( It will happen eventually...

Filed my US expat taxes (had an extension) finally and then immediately after realized I made a mistake, that will take $200 to correct. So needless to say I'm a bit frustrated at myself for not taking even more time to quadruple check everything lol, sighhh

I'm feeling okay. I do have a medical visit today as part of my workplace, and I'll ask to check my eyesight's quality just in case.

My medical visit went well. My sight has nothing to worry about, and some other stuff are all good. And I just finished eating a healthy meal. So overall, feeling good today n_n

A bit more relaxed and OK than past days, there is still something I do not like in my schedule today, but trying to not let it ruin my mood more.

Back
Top Bottom