• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 22 years old, I was born in 1990.

I remember, when I was a child, I wanted to be 10 years so I could have my first pokémon and start my journey as a pokémon trainer (I was soooo innocent...T-T).

born 1992, liked it since I was 4
although I liked playing the card game before the version games

born 1994, aged 18. first got into pokemon when i was six... my friends and i at school would play make-believe that we were characters from the tv show, and i always wanted to be ash, haha.

1991 so 21. Been playing since the Christmas that red came out.. sooo... 1998? 1999?

I'm happily married and retired with my wife. We own a condo in Florida and play Pokemon as a liesure and past time in our golden years.

19, born in 1993. I guess I'm part of the majority, as most of who voted are born somewhere in 90's...

i was born in 1990 and so i'm 22 years old right now and i've always loved pokemon but mostly the games, not the anime/manga.
i recall the first generation quite well, my first game was pokemon yellow and i've played every pokemon game since then not counting the side games like pokemon ranger. i've always adore'd cute pokemon, and will get any pokemon i think is adorable regardless of it's stats. the cute legandaries are my favorites because they are super adorable and really strong especially for being small and cute.
my favorite pokemon games so far are soulsilver (nostalgic and pokemon walk with you O.O) and pokemon white/black (story so good!!), i have yet to play pokemon black 2 / white 2

1997. I'm 15, been playing Pokemon since Ruby/Saphire came out, still going strong. My favorite game is a tie between Emerald and Platinum.

I'm 15, and I started playing Pokémon when I was about 11. My first game was Diamond and I really loved it! Since then, I've played Emerald, White, and some of the spin-off games.

29. I started playing Yellow back in ninth grade in 1997. Can't believe it's been that long and still going strong.

1989, just turned 23 the other day. Got into Pokémon more or less as soon as Red and Blue were released here in 1999.

I'm 18, born in 1994. Like many other people here obviously, lulz.

I'm 27 years old, I was born on Friday, December 13, 1985. I been a Pokemon fan since I first watched the anime back in early 1999. I been hooked on Pokemon ever since. I will never quit. I do like the original series (Kanto) I love more Sinnoh and Unova.

Oh, I am fourteen years old-- born in 1998.

I got into Pokémon quite soon in my life, about 2001, I'd say???

I'm 19 and it seems the vast majority of voters are 90's kids like me! I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember and I have no intention of stopping anytime soon.

I was born in 1999. I'll be 14 in February. I started pretty late, first started playing in 2009, with Platinum being my first Pokemon while I was in 4th grade. My two older brothers had Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, and Pearl, but I had never had one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom