• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I am looking for

ty ill get you the electabuzz w/ electirizer... my fc is 4254 6106 4113 I can trade almost any time... tell me wen ur redy to trade

thank you to chucky and hamammm. I am 3 closer to my goal. Thank you to all who help me so far

any bit helps, maybe i can trade for them afterward :)

Thank you to Justyn for the Mew :) I am getting there slowly but surely with everyones help

Anybody that feels Carl is going to keep your pokemon after a quick trade shouldnt worry. I traded and he traded right back.s you can trust him.

Thanks , you added those pokemon help me out a lot. I was able to at least make demands on GST :) And again thank you for trusting me

If ppls can quick trade them so that i can add the different pokemon, so that I can ask for trades on GST would be awesome as well

A special thank you to Chamommy and Nib013 for adding 8 new pokemon to my dex. I am missing but a few now

230 - Kingdra
250 - Ho-Oh
292 - Shedinja
336 - Seviper
337 - Lunatone
362 - Glalie
367 - Huntail
368 - Gorebyss
378 - Regice
380 - Latias
474 - Porygon-Z
485 - Heatran
486 - Regigigas
488 - Cresselia
490 - Manaphy
491 - Darkrai

i have a deepseatooth and a deepseascale, but no clamperl -_- if u provide me with a clamperl then i would be more than happy to send it over with a scale and another with a tooth for a TM psychic and a TM Toxic... I also have a Ho-oh that i mite be willing to trade for a few masterballs and a chansey xD

For the clamperl, i do believe i have one, That can be arranged,as for the masterballs, I do not have a replicating thing. So i dont get really how to duplicate things

For the clamperl, i do believe i have one, That can be arranged,as for the masterballs, I do not have a replicating thing. So i dont get really how to duplicate things

tyvm with the clamperl thing as for the ho-oh... all i rlly need is a chansey so i dont rlly care what its holding (masterball or some random item), but can u make sure it has a neutral nature? no adamant or modest or stat lowering one... i'd be happy to trade my ho-oh for a chansey lol (i hate my ho-oh cuz it was so annoying to catch) xD

I got a brave and timid chansey. If this is not good, let me know, I will breed to get you a neutral one :)

alright, well i will start to breed and try to get one it might take a bit of time :) But I will get it

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom