• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
I'd most likely end up as a Geodude, that's what Pokemon my friends think I'd be. I'd personally prefer to be a Gengar, a Muk (without the horrible smell =p), or a Torterra though.

Mew, definately.
Not because it's a legendary (although that's a plus), but it's a playful ball of fluff. Who doesn't love that?!
Both Mew and I are very playful and curious people/pokemon. We usually get into trouble without meaning to as well. Plus, we have a burning desire to help people. Plus it's a ball of fluff!

I might turn into a Wobbuffet for being goofy. I'm really clumsy as a person but I always get to manage myself by the end, like before tripping onto something I would have to spin awkwardly to avoid so. Well, if there would be another clumsy or happy-go-lucky Pokemon I might be just like it.

But if it wouldn't be based upon the way I act, I'd love to be Mr.Mime! I have a thing for psychic types and I sure want to have powers. Finally, I could make invisible walls.

I'd like to be a Mawile. Cute, small, and horribly ferocious with the ability to scare the crap out of anyone I see.

a lugia because it can go underwater and fly so thats good enough for me...:mail: :evil:

lugia would be pretty awesome,but cyndaquil or typhlosion would be even awesomer because nobody ride on my back(or they'd have some burn butt):spin::7up::peace::mallet::dodgy:

Pikachu, I'm afraid. Because I look like Ash and he was turned into one >_>

Just about any of them. I'd love to be a Pokémon that could heal, though. I think I would be happiest as a Chansey or Blissey, spreading happiness and helping in PokéCenters. [/lame]

I dont know... Maybe Sceptile, Meganium, Umbreon, or Pichu...

I would definately love to be an Espeon or Gardevoir... if I couldn't, Mew. It can turn into anything!

Jolteon would be fun, to run around. It's also strong enough to protect itself. Yup, I'd want to be a Jolteon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom