• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Infection: A Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OK then, good. Let's go!" Mike said as he turned on the engine of his car. "By the way, the name's Mike. What's yours?" Mike asked. He drove his RV and unknowingly stopped at a pet store.

"So...where we off to now?"

"Here we are, I think.." Kris murmured starring up at a small building, the windows had been smashed, but otherwise it looked pretty much intact. She stepped carefully over thebroken glass and looked around. Colt wagged his tail and bounded forward into the building, he sniffed around, and stopped at a shelf. Kris made her way over to the dog "OK"
she smiled, she picked up a bag of dog treats, it smelled meaty, she ripped it open and tossed one to Colt. He got up on his back legs and caught it midair, He then chewed it up, then after he swallowed he looked back at Kris hopefully "You can have one more" she sighed tossing another treat to the begging pup "But, no more, I don't want a fat lazy dog laying around" she smiled.

Keane giggled a bit. "Well, he needs something more than food." He said, walking down an isle. He returned about thirty seconds later, holding a new collar.

Last edited:
Kris looked at the collar Keane had brought "I think Colt's old collar is getting a little blood covered" she smiled "That would do him some good" Colt looked at the new collar and tilted his head at it.

Colt licked at Keane's hand playfully, while Kris wandered back through the store and started to stare around the store, she found a leash and decided it could be useful as a rope if needed later on.

Colt's tail dropped as he didn't know why Keane was mad at him, but he shook it off and trotted off to find Kris.

Devon followed. "I just don't like dogs..." he said to Kris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom