• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [April 4] - ENDGAME - Town win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

@MuddyMudkip; That's good thoughts. Mafia tend to hide on bandwagons even of their fellow partners so as to look like just another townie which if there is going to be a bandwagon its best if there is evidence that is good enough to warrant a lynch otherwise we gain no information that we can really use from the lynch.

Unvote: Yatagarasu It was actually a joke vote also whilst I am at it:

Vote: No Lynch

Apologies for the inactivity, as I said in the other mafia thread, been really sick all week :(

Intro mafia or not, I'm going to play the way I'm going to play. Deal with it. I'm not a comedian, Jim.

Let's make a few points clear: To me, there's no "fun" in seeing people get picked off in mafia. I don't get off by watching innocent people die, especially when they are falsely accused based on missteps they might have made early on in the game. I have strong instincts to protect the innocent, and that's what I intend to do this game.

The town is most important to me. I'll do whatever I have to in order to defend it.

Voting locked, update pending.

Day 1 has ended.

No one was lynched.
Seriously, no one.

It is now Night 1. During Night phases, the Mafia collaborate and choose a player to kill. The target will have their role and alignment revealed (unless a role tampers with this) at the end of the Night and will no longer be in the game.

All players may still make game-related posts in-thread. Players with roles usable at night (Cop, Jailkeeper, Janitor), if present in the game, may use them if they wish by PMing me. Night is usually a time for rereading what's already been said and collecting your thoughts about other players in preparation for the next Day.

This phase will end at 10PM EDT on March 22nd.

Asking for Jailkeeper protection.

Did Feralize slip up with regards to which roles are in this game? Cos from the first post, it's been said that we wouldn't be told which roles are in the game (Cop, Jailkeeper, or Name Townie - as only two out of those three can be in the game).
Then in that Day 1 end post, he stated, "Players with roles usable at night (Cop, Jailkeeper, Janitor), if present in the game, ..."
Just something I noticed.

Did Feralize slip up with regards to which roles are in this game? Cos from the first post, it's been said that we wouldn't be told which roles are in the game (Cop, Jailkeeper, or Name Townie - as only two out of those three can be in the game).
Then in that Day 1 end post, he stated, "Players with roles usable at night (Cop, Jailkeeper, Janitor), if present in the game, ..."

You're right. For all we know there may not be a jailkeeper at all.

And why would Beck be asking for protection at all, unless he truly has something to hide? A bit suspicious if you ask me.

I only listed the roles that are used at night. The two roles that I did not list (Vanilla Townie and Named Townie) don't have actions at night. I did add "if present in the game" because I will neither confirm nor deny whether or not the listed roles are in the game, though.

Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 23] - Day 2

Night 1 has ended.

A screech was heard during the night, but no one dared venture out to see from whom it came. When morning arrived, everyone saw the cat that turned away and sat aside, no longer playing the game.

Dear Yatagarasu,

You are a Vanilla Townie.
You are just an ordinary Town-aligned cat with no special powers.
During the Day, you should vote and discuss with the other players. At Night, you can relax.

You are Town. You win when all of the Mafia are dead.

Cat:
b7799353-e31f-4b5b-bbfc-102bb5d27392_zps05ed2fbe.jpg

This is my cat, Sierra.

Yatagarasu, Town, is no longer in the game.

It is now Day 2. This phase will end at about 10PM EDT on March 25th.

Reminder: If you'd like advice on the game or strategies or have any questions, feel free to contact Phoenicks or Paperhorse. Their contact info is detailed in the first post's Rules spoiler.

Last edited:

Vote: SteamKnight

@Beck;

Any reason for that vote, if I may ask?

Last edited:

A bit out of the blue, there, huh Beck? Considering you were the one asking for Jailkeeper protection, buddy, I think you had something to do with Yaga's death last night.

Vote: Beck

A bit out of the blue, there, huh Beck? Considering you were the one asking for Jailkeeper protection, buddy, I think you had something to do with Yaga's death last night.

Vote: Beck

Not at all actually. And there is no correlation between asking for protection and murdering another player.

I voted you for two reasons. First and foremost, because you're acting extremely pro-town, which is weird. I don't buy it. But regardless, I had no other motive until I got a reaction from you, and that's what you gave me, just now. A reactionary vote yields reactionary responses, even if made without reason or proof, like my vote was. You didn't even question my reasoning, you just voted me to get even. That looks guilty, even more so than your imaginary reasoning as to my guilt; some lame connection between something I said and last night's death.

My vote stands.

While I personally believe that Beck asking for protection was rather out-of-the-blue, weird and suspicious, as was his voting SteamKnight without reason, I also believe that SteamKnight's reaction is suspicious as well. That ote from Beck definitely elicited a reaction out of SteamKnight - a rather violent one at that. I do agree with what Beck has said above - SteamKnight didn't really give much substantial evidence for his vote, as though it was just to get back at Beck. If a reactionary ote is what Beck's vote was, it definitely served its purpose.

So you were just trolling last night? Putting the bait out by asking for Jailkeeper protection? That gives me an idea. I think I'll ask for Jailkeeper protection in future games, just so I can ferret out all the Mafia based on who says I'm suspicious. And I'm pro-town because I'm friggin' pro-town. I can be whatever the hell I want to be. And I think it's really suspicious that you're going after me, specifically. So my vote stands as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom