• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Justyn and SmashTheState's Epic Emporium (UPDATE! 6/4) WE HAVE JAPANESE EVENT BEASTS

Do you think Our shop is unique?

• Yes

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Please dont change

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • You need to change

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Justyn and SmashTheState's Epic Emporium (UPDATE! 6/4) WE HAVE JAPANESE EVENT BE

why do you want to borrow it?

Re: Justyn and SmashTheState's Epic Emporium (UPDATE! 6/4) WE HAVE JAPANESE EVENT BE

i wanted to borrow it for my pokedex but i have caught one on pearl so i don't need it from u anymore

Do my last offers still interest you? If so im very interested in your shiny Manaphy and Mew. If not check my shop to see if there is anything that catches your eye.

Pardon my Noobness... I'm looking for the movie Celebi, and any of the (and correct me if I get this all Effed up) Crown Beasts (the ones that unlock the event in Black n White).
What do you need from me to procure any of these?

I'm interested in the TRU Shaymin, and looking at your list I don't see any legit Eigakan Celebi. I'll offer the Celebi in return for the Shaymin if it has a beneficial nature :)

Pardon my Noobness... I'm looking for the movie Celebi, and any of the (and correct me if I get this all Effed up) Crown Beasts (the ones that unlock the event in Black n White).
What do you need from me to procure any of these?

I cant answer for Justyn cause hes got the Crowned Beasts

I'm interested in the TRU Shaymin, and looking at your list I don't see any legit Eigakan Celebi. I'll offer the Celebi in return for the Shaymin if it has a beneficial nature :)

The TRU Shaymin would have to be cloned first, ill ask my business partner if he can for you

Can I have one of your Crown Beasts, anyone of them, and I'll give you a touched Shiny Kirlia (Lv.20-29). The Kirlia (that was once a Ralts.) got cloned by somene who traded it to me.

Get back to me on the trade. Thanks!

Can I have one of your Crown Beasts, anyone of them, and I'll give you a touched Shiny Kirlia (Lv.20-29). The Kirlia (that was once a Ralts.) got cloned by somene who traded it to me.

Get back to me on the trade. Thanks!

we have a Shiny Ralts allready

we have a Shiny Ralts allready

What about a SS Raikou (Doesn't look like you have it... It is not on the list.)

Doesn't that sound fair? A Legendary Beast for the same? I'll make it worth more by making the Raikou know Thunder and any other move you want that Raikou can learn.

Thanks!

Hey I'm interested in the 10th Aniv. Celebi (and I'm also wondering what level it is), as well as the lv. 10 Hoenn Aura Mew. I'm not completely sure what you want in return but I have a shiny Chansey if you're interested (I think I might still have a shiny Golbat too)

im back. was supposed to make many trades but right now im starting fresh. I can start taking orders again. My DS has been dead and lost ma charger:/ giveaway is still going on.

reply to this post to enter. 3 lucky winners will win a very good shiny event or legendary. Im not sure yet but will be back online!

im back. was supposed to make many trades but right now im starting fresh. I can start taking orders again. My DS has been dead and lost ma charger:/ giveaway is still going on.

reply to this post to enter. 3 lucky winners will win a very good shiny event or legendary. Im not sure yet but will be back online!

Is this still going on? If so I would like enter. :)

I really want a Deoxys, what is it worth?

I'm interested in the shiny staru and charmander, but i don't know what to offer. What would you want?

i would like the shiney seadra, what would you like for it?

@ Battaman, BlazinXC and Brenrock, where not looking for much just make a decent offer

I'm looking for a Thunderbolt TM, what would I have to pay for it?

Last edited:

@ Battaman, BlazinXC and Brenrock, where not looking for much just make a decent offer

Well the best thing I have to offer is a 10th anniversary celebi, but you guys already have one of those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom