• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Breaks free of ArvAl's control* *Sprinkles Holy Water on self, sending ArvAl's soul to the Underworld* *Takes control of ArvAl's lifeless body* *Wins*

*Breaks from Underworld, creates a massive horror*
*^Dies in fear*
*wins*

But if I die, then you just killed yourself since I was controling your corpse, while I can respawn. *Respawns* *Wins*

*Finds a probe and an SCV. Infects both and forces them to build bases. Makes a 3 race army, destroys all. Wins*

Ah, but you said you were invincible, not immortal. *Watches as ^ turns to dust from old age... Or something* *Wins*

I win because now that I have (10^16)/2 Charizards I still can win with that

Huh?

I still have more Charizards because Ninetales doesn't understand exponential growth.
And even then 10^1024 Zekrom's is a number so huge it's not even funny.

I win because you wrongly assumed I don't understand expinential growth, you're just trying to get those Charizards back or something.

I win because while I distract you I have people designed to post and increase the exponential growth rate drastically!

Made you look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom