• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is not the lack of Z-moves. They could have found another way to reach its original form (an item maybe). It's the model that it's absent in the games. Ultra necrozma doesn't have a model in sw/sh.

No, I know that. But I doubt they had any interest in changing the way its form is obtained when so much of its lore is tied to Z-Moves, and when part of the appeal of that form is its ultra-ridiculous signature Z-Move. Sure, they could have created a different item, but when have they had any inclination to do that? When seasons were dropped as a mechanic, Sawsbuck's forms were left in the wind rather than creating any alternative way of rotating them, or frankly even just giving them all a chance of appearing in the wild. Without Poké Transporter, only the Spring Form has ever been available since 2013. And that's just something tied to the climate - Necrozma is literally the creator and source of Z-Power, so having it not be able to do what it's most known for is kind of awkward. Without that, it becomes just a stat boost.

Cinderace really out here getting the privileges for no fucking reason.

Thanks, I hate it.

How does a bunny even randomly change typings.
It was greninja at first, now it's Cinderace. It's what GF does since gen 6...

It was greninja at first, now it's Cinderace. It's what GF does since gen 6...

Eh. Protean as an ability that really fits with a ninja frog. And Greninja has shown later to be popular enough to give it privileges anyways.

Giving a Protean clone to a bunny just seems like "We actually really want this to be good for no reason". Cause again. How the fuck is a bunny supposed to be change typings.

Eh. Protean as an ability that really fits with a ninja frog. And Greninja has shown later to be popular enough to give it privileges anyways.

Giving a Protean clone to a bunny just seems like "We actually really want this to be good for no reason". Cause again. How the fuck is a bunny supposed to be change typings.

That question can probably be asked of at least half of all Pokemon ever made.

Cinderace really out here getting the privileges for no fucking reason.

Thanks, I hate it.

How does a bunny even randomly change typings.

The hint of the last part is in the name of the ability "Libero". According to Wikipedia…

"The sweeper (or libero) is a more versatile centre-back who "sweeps up" the ball if an opponent manages to breach the defensive line. This position is rather more fluid than that of other defenders who man-mark their designated opponents. Because of this, it is sometimes referred to as libero."

A sweeper, someone who has a fluid role… seems to be a clever way to reference Cinderace's role, which is literally a sweeper in competitive terms, thanks to its high speed and respectable attack.

Cinderace really became an ace this generation.
Was my pick since the start. Now with this HA hopefully it'll be competitive too.
The Greninja of this gen! :D
Competitive? It's broken. If protean works like in the past then it has +13 more power than greninja + stab on every move + good moves coverage.
Intelleon has +1 on speed basically just so the bunny can be killed somehow.

Remember folks we have a separate datamine thread please dont post any datamine files here

The hint of the last part is in the name of the ability "Libero". According to Wikipedia…

"The sweeper (or libero) is a more versatile centre-back who "sweeps up" the ball if an opponent manages to breach the defensive line. This position is rather more fluid than that of other defenders who man-mark their designated opponents. Because of this, it is sometimes referred to as libero."

A sweeper, someone who has a fluid role… seems to be a clever way to reference Cinderace's role, which is literally a sweeper in competitive terms, thanks to its high speed and respectable attack.

I know what a Libero is.

I don't see the sense in it that a bunny happens to change typings. Could have just added a power boost to moves instead of making it straight STAB.

Guess I'm literally the only one that cares.

Yooo Appletun gets Thick Fat as its Hidden Ability!
It's Base Stats are 110/85/80/100/80/30
It seems kind of meh, but it might do well in a Trick Room team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom