• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, most of those moves were either redundant or outclassed by better moves. Like, do people use stuff like Egg Bomb, Clamp, Constrict, Barrage, Dizzy Punch, Smelling Salts and the likes?

Only thing that made me raise my eyebrow was the lack of Return/Frustration and Hidden Power, but maybe Normal- types and special attackers get something from TRs to compensate for those losses.

Yeah I get you a lot of those moves are somewhat redundunt in a sense, but to remove them entirely and not just stop giving them to newer Pokemon as a better alternative, just again, takes more away from the experience than it adds.

It's kinda like saying that we don't need smaller values of currency because there's already a £20 note that technically includes previous values. For example: in the UK there are 1 and 2p coins, and if you got rid of the 2p just because 2 1ps make the 2, one seems redundant, but in actuality having MORE options doesn't take away from the overall experience.

Lol excuse my in-depth analysis but if they wanted to remove certain moves, they should have done that from XY onwards if anything.

Zacian is broken. (Eternatus is super broken but at least you cannot use that form in battle).

Eternatus...surpasses God.

Well, unless Arceus gets an awesome new form in the DP remakes, the Pokemon world is officially f*cked.

Eternatus is officially THE NEW ARCEUS AND AG'S KING OMFG OMFG

Well as far as AG goes I don't think we actually get to use Eternamax in battle. So it's just there to be an absolutely shattered boss fight, like Ultra Necrozma but even more.

But you mention Arceus and now I can't help but wonder what'll happen with it in those remakes... :eek: Might even make a believer out of me...

What do you mean broken? Also how’s Zamazenta doing?

Zacian hits like a truck and has high speed and from what I've seen, is quite bulky for an offensive mon.

Zamazenta sacrifices some speed and truck hitting capability in favour of defenses.

Base Stats: 92.130.145.80.145.128 (BST: 720)

Base Stats: 92.170.115.80.115.148 (BST: 720)

Also, Zacian's ability
Boosts attack when it enters the battle.

Last edited:
Well as far as AG goes I don't think we actually get to use Eternamax in battle. So it's just there to be an absolutely shattered boss fight, like Ultra Necrozma but even more.

But you mention Arceus and now I can't help but wonder what'll happen with it in those remakes... :eek: Might even make a believer out of me...
I suppose we will see that 1000-hands forme of Arceus.

Last edited:
I do believe that we are going to be able to use Eternatus's Eternamax form in battle. Remember when everyone thought that we wouldn't be able to use Ultra Beasts and yet we can or how many were convinced that the Zygarde forms were anime-exclusive? This is going to be the same kind of deal.

Maybe the Eternamax form of Eternatus will have its stats toned down for players to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom