• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait now I see what it means. I noticed there was another figure other than the person shaped ones. That must be the pig.
I still don't see it...

Pretty sure the hill drawing just depicts a Max Raid with four humanoid figures and possibly Meteordyna.

August 7 leak:
  • Next trailer on August 7th
  • 3 new Pokemon will be revealed, 4 if you include Impidimp. Also finally show off a couple Galar forms.
  • Seagulp, a blue seagull Pokemon that has a pretty big oval shaped mouth horizontally. Surprisingly, Ice/Flying. It will be introduced with Booracuda, a Water/Ghost barracuda Pokemon that it hunts. Seagulp has a signature Flying attack called Dive Launch, where it dives and picks up Pikachu’s when on land, or Booracuda’s when over water, to launch at the enemy. Silliest move I’ve ever seen. Booracuda makes a funny face when being launched, like it’s going “Boo!” while Pikachu looks caught off guard
  • Impidimp shown
  • New Bug/Fire type based off of a fire ant, Antorch. It’s very red and the sac on it’s end looks like an actual torch.
  • Marnie and Bede are revealed. Bede is a childhood friend, and Marnie is someone who moved into town recently to star on a show. She’s a little famous. Marnie has a Yamper and Bede is shown with a Grookey against the protagonist’s Sobble. That means he gets the starter stronger to you
  • Team Yell grunts are shown after you interact with Marnie, as they seem to be fans of hers. They have a fan club over her and are obsessed. She doesn’t like them following her, so you fight them off. It’s pretty stupid.
  • Opal’s gym is shown off. It’s Fairy type. She uses an Alcremie.
  • Galarian forms. Girafarig turns Dark/Psychic. The dark side of it’s tail possesses the front of the body instead and it gets devil horns with an evil smile. The back of the body looks like normal color Girafarig and the tail is white with a normal face. Sudowoodo looks a lot more like a tree and becomes Rock/Grass
  • Trailer ends with each Eeveelution shown, followed by a black screen and two new cries. I won’t spoil the types
  • Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus are the main legendary trio. Zacian is Steel/Fighting and Zamazenta is Steel/Fire. Eternatus is a Dark type and looks like it’s made entirely out of black gas, though it does have form to it.
  • Meteodyna is the Legendary Pokemon behind the dynamax phenomenon, and the giant drawn into the hill is based off of it when Gigantamaxed. The smaller Pokemon seen near it’s feet are closer to what it actually looks like. It looks like a baby white dragon, and is Dragon/Normal type.
  • Also below Meteodyna’s feet is a mythical pig Pokemon. That one is called Pigsy, a play on the word “pixie” and is a pure Fairy type. I don’t know its relevance to Meteodyna, and it won’t be revealed in any trailer but will likely be in the game files just like all other mythicals.
  • The trio of this game will be based off of wooden soldiers. One is more feminine looking. Their names are Lanswell, Axena, and Boweign.
  • There are no other new Legendaries in Sword and Shield
Not excited about a Ice/Flying seagull or a Water/Ghost fish, but the Bug/Fire red ant seems decent.

Weird, I always wanted Sudowoodo to have an evolution, preferably branched, but then this Rock/Grass variant, it would suck if it's bst was essentially the same. Sudowoodo is decent in 4 base stats but lacking in 2, if it were lacking in only 1, it would be very usable.

I always wanted a Rock/Grass or Grass/Rock pokemon but in the form of a rocky plant or planty rock (and not a monkey or animal) but it doesn't seem this Sudowoodo is comparable in battle with Cradily though.

So here's a question. Should the info not be the same as the rumor and gives us something completely different? What would you expect or want to see?

Which leak said we’d be getting a dragon Eeveelution?
Literally every rumor has been saying that the two new eeveelutions are going to be steel and dragon type. He said that he's not going to spoil the types, but he's heavily implying that those are going to be it.

EDIT: I'm talking about the Meteodyna leak

Just saw the announcement for new info on Sword and Shield.

Looks like the rumor which stated that new info would be revealed on the 7th of august, is true, at least the date anyways. Going to be great if said rumor about the Legendary typings happen to be real. Will be the first time I actually made accurate guesses on their supposed typings. And yes, I'm going to gloat about it, if they happen to be true. You can't stop me! :ROFLMAO::p

Literally every rumor has been saying that the two new eeveelutions are going to be steel and dragon type. He said that he's not going to spoil the types, but he's heavily implying that those are going to be it.

EDIT: I'm talking about the Meteodyna leak
...saying “I’m not going to spoil the types” heavily implies what one of the types will be?

Still doubting that rumor because a blue seagull doesn't sound right and the name Seagulp is clearly based on the assumption that it is. And the girafarig variant sounds like the one from SpaceWorld, so it's doubtful.
The blue seagull was in the Affleck leak. So was the barracuda. He's piggy-backing off the real leak

The blue seagull was in the Affleck leak. So was the barracuda. He's piggy-backing off the real leak
I know the Affleck leak said there was a blue seagull, but I think the guy had the wrong bird. Wingull is already confirmed to be in Galar so I don't see why they would add another seagull-inspired pokemon, for one thing. Plus seagulls are known to be white- an iconically blue bird that actually does catch fish would be the kingfisher.

I don't doubt the existence of a blue bird, but I very much doubt that said bird is actually a seagull, so for a leak to claim that its name is "Seagulp" raises red flags.

I know the Affleck leak said there was a blue seagull, but I think the guy had the wrong bird. Wingull is already confirmed to be in Galar so I don't see why they would add another seagull-inspired pokemon, for one thing. Plus seagulls are known to be white- an iconically blue bird that actually does catch fish would be the kingfisher.

I don't doubt the existence of a blue bird, but I very much doubt that said bird is actually a seagull, so for a leak to claim that its name is "Seagulp" raises red flags.
I don't really think that matters. Look at all the rodent Pokemon we have, and Duraludon is basically Galarian Gigalith, even though Gigalith is already confirmed for Galar.

I don't really think that matters. Look at all the rodent Pokemon we have, and Duraludon is basically Galarian Gigalith, even though Gigalith is already confirmed for Galar.
Rodents are one thing, but to have two pokemon based on the same exact kind of bird in the same region? It kinda does matter. Especially when there are tons of other species of birds that you could base a pokemon on, and Wingull has already filled the seagull niche in Galar. Odds are this "blue seagull" isn't a seagull.

...also Duraludon is far from being Gigalith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom