• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starters aren't saved until the last month, so it's reasonable to expect the starter evolutions tomorrow.

It's precedent that starter evolutions aren't revealed until near release. We got them in September for XY and October for SM.
That's really not a precedent, more like a coincidence. It's not a precedent unless it happens more than two times.

I'm expecting the starter evos to be revealed in October anyways.
Ohimori said in an interview that he hoped people were looking forward to them. Its pretty strange to hope people are looking forward to something and hold it back.

And we need a larger bit of news after they’ve already used up the -max mechanics.
There's always the "regional evolutions" that were mentioned in the credible rumor.

I personally hope for Eternatus to be revealed tomorrow, important story character and Pokemon aren't kept secrets, sometimes forms are kept secrets but not an entire Pokemon.

A series of Twitter posts that accurately discussed dynamax (and other E3 news) stated to expect starter evolutions in August, way back in June. So I also wouldn't be surprised if we get the next stages tomorrow.

There is no real pattern for when they release them, and this promo cycle has been irregular anyway (with an underlying uneasiness of damage control), so it's very possible.

Edit: I think it's especially likely because they announced this trailer ahead of time. Last month's trailer dropped without warning. There's something exciting in this one, whether it be starter evos, evos to old Pokémon, regional forms, or some new thing.

A series of Twitter posts that accurately discussed dynamax (and other E3 news) stated to expect starter evolutions in August, way back in June. So I also wouldn't be surprised if we get the next stages tomorrow.

There is no real pattern for when they release them, and this promo cycle has been irregular anyway (with an underlying uneasiness of damage control), so it's very possible.

Edit: I think it's especially likely because they announced this trailer ahead of time. Last month's trailer dropped without warning. There's something exciting in this one, whether it be starter evos, evos to old Pokémon, regional forms, or some new thing.
No. The credible leak never talked about when the starter evos would be revealed.

No. The credible leak never talked about when the starter evos would be revealed.

However, the info does contradict the credible rumor. The credible rumor claims that Scorbunny's middle stage is called Raboot but this leak calls it Hurrhare. Also, the credible rumor claims that Inteleon (spelled Intelleon in the credible rumor) is the name of Sobble's final stage, not its middle stage like this rumor mentions. The credible rumor claims that the name of Sobble's middle stage is Sizzle, but it might be something similar considering it called Yamper "Pamper".

However, the info does contradict the credible rumor. The credible rumor claims that Scorbunny's middle stage is called Raboot but this leak calls it Hurrhare. Also, the credible rumor claims that Inteleon (spelled Intelleon in the credible rumor) is the name of Sobble's final stage, not its middle stage like this rumor mentions. The credible rumor claims that the name of Sobble's middle stage is Sizzle, but it might be something similar considering it called Yamper "Pamper".
To be fair, the tweet doesn’t refer to them as the middle stages either. It also doesn’t say whether it meant early or late August.

"You'll see them in august" is definitely exciting, now I'm wondering if we might get mid stages tomorrow and final stages later this month.

However, the info contradicts the credible rumor, so don't get your hopes up.
How so?

It only says names of starter evos. It doesn't say whether it's mid or final evos. It even has one of the names the same with a very slight spelling difference. We can easily have 2 reveals in August.

Only thing I can think of is that the credible link says Raboot, but they say they don't remember the final evo. It could easily scorbunny -> raboot -> hurrhare

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom