• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Manx loaghtan? It's not the wolf in sheep's clothing I was hoping for, but it's a great design. I particularly like the horns and the "scarf" patch of wool around its neck.

Water/Fighting? Either way I love these designs, kinda reminds me of Smogon's Arghonaut.

index.php

Like, I don't hate it... It looks cool...
I feel like this is going to be one of those Pokemon that'll grow on me. I felt the same about Golisopod at first, but it's become one of my favorites.
This thing might've actually redeemed Impidimp for me tbh. Looks very intimidating, I wouldn't mind if this (Grimmsnarl?) was the pseudo.

1. I looove those cephalopods, I want to have them on my main team, but I feel like there's gonna be a type conflict with some of my definite Pokemon
  2. IMPIDIMP'S EVOLUTIONS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like them a lot, kinda wish the evos were a tad bit on the cuter side but I truly, TRULY DON'T MIND

I have almost never used abilities in the game, so it doesn't affect me that much. However, if it has a limited moveset like Pikachu I'll ditch it.
In my opinion that purple poison/electric thing is a better electric choice than yamper but he might have a cooler evolution based on the labrador electric dog signs

Based on what the leaks have been giving us. I have some tough choices to make. This is so far what I have of a team, but it is very due to change.

Inteleon
Dubwool
Yamper Evo (the sillhoette in the gyms and one of the clothing brands)
Fox evo
Sandaconda
Galarian Rapidash

I wasn't sure how to feel about having a fox Pokemon and a dog Pokemon on the same team, but then I think of the Fox and the Hound and now those two are going to be besties on my team.

For me, it's

Rillaboom
Cinderace
Intelleon
Yamper's evolution
Grimmsnarl
Galarian Rapidash

With literally everything else as potential switch ins because FUCK THESE POKEMON ALL LOOK SO COOL

Oh but hey the one on Twitter posting all of this, CentroLeaks? I think, posted a text post from Dsicord saying there is another, normal type Dog Pokemon. All I have to say about this is PLEASE LET IT BE A PUG POKEMON I don't care if we have 2 new dog lines this gen, GIVE ME A PUG!! So that I can play with my IRL babies in the game too.

Speaking of Yamper, I just wanna see his evo already. His evolutions and Corvi's pre-evos are the ones I'm mostly looking forward to. I'm still kinda surprised we haven't seen them yet.
Same! Especially Yamper evo! While we didn't have any idea what it was at the time, the Yamper evo is supposedly the first new Pokemon that we saw (assuming that the sillhoette on the gym walls in the trailer was it), and it's crazy how we haven't even seen a reveal of it! Leakers please! Show me my baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom