• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually the first time i'm not hyped about a new pokemon game at all, especially new generation
too many good pokemon got thanos'd
i would have probably skipped if lucario wasn't in
I feel- I am skipping because most of the new pokemon don't appeal enough to me and my baby Magmar didn't make the cut. Solong Galar, guess my ugly duck and I are just too good for you. XP

I feel- I am skipping because most of the new pokemon don't appeal enough to me and my baby Magmar didn't make the cut. Solong Galar, guess my ugly duck and I are just too good for you. XP
I actually like the new pokemon, but i care about my old favorites more.
also 400 is just too low
i was expecting around 500

To be brutally honest, 400 actually seems like a fairly unrealistic number just because it's simply too low. There is no possible way that GF could not know that cutting the dex would not induce controversy.

Plus, the ice caterpillar and ice moth. (Yes, I know models can be faked, but that looked different than the chestnut-dragonfly thing that's used as an example).

Also, the leak site with 400 pokemon is somewhat crude. It's entirely possible that this was created by an agent provocatuer dexiteer (which it seems to have that effect).

My bestie Zebstrika isn’t in it, but it’s also never in the main games anyway so I’m just like... whatever. To me, I always just use what’s available in the main game anyway, and almost exclusively new Pokémon. I did plan to transfer some babies to be in HD glory, but they’ll just wait for future games now.

To be brutally honest, 400 actually seems like a fairly unrealistic number just because it's simply too low. There is no possible way that GF could not know that cutting the dex would not induce controversy.

Plus, the ice caterpillar and ice moth. (Yes, I know models can be faked, but that looked different than the chestnut-dragonfly thing that's used as an example).

Also, the leak site with 400 pokemon is somewhat crude. It's entirely possible that this was created by an agent provocatuer dexiteer (which it seems to have that effect).

There were pics of in game Pokédex shot that shown Eternatus as no.400 in the dex, so it couldn’t be faked. The only hope would’ve been an extended dex postgame, which isn’t going to happen it seems.

Not sure what you’re referring with the ice moth.

I have a feeling that these games are gonna be review bombed super harshly. Probably too harshly. But I can see the IGN review now; "Pokemon Sword and Shield offer an exciting new adventure in the vibrant region of Galar, with some of the best Pokemon designs to date. It's story also impresses, with memorable and lovable characters. Unfortunately, this comes at the cost of more than half of the franchise's beloved monsters, which, unlike previous games, are not transferable for the most part. The franchise's latest installment also delivers somewhat underwhelming visuals, especially considering the Switch's high power compared to the 3DS. 6.3/10. Also, to much water."

Last edited:
There is no possible way that GF could not know that cutting the dex would not induce controversy.

Well I mean... they pretty obviously did know. They certainly remember how it went with Ruby & Sapphire, and they've said themselves that they really would have preferred to not have to do it but felt that the time would eventually come where they didn't have a choice. Moreover, they chose to let people know about the cut well in advance of the games coming out rather than simply assuming that people would be fine with it and saying nothing.

So what's the deal with Toxtricity's second form?
We don’t know. Some speculated it could be some high energy-Low energy situation due to an ability, other speculated it’s a Morpeko situation, or a gender difference.

The only think that could lead me to think it’s not something related to an ability is the fact that we have two statues of the Pokémon inn Nessa’s city, and they’re not the same.

The backlash on dexit and the like would be even more of a hit if all the missing Pokemon actually had their models coded in the game lmao.

And at this point, I wouldn't even put it past them. And it would be a hacker/modifiers field day.
Don't think so, considering how even though people claim all Pokémon were in LGPE, I have not seen evidence of that.

So what's the deal with Toxtricity's second form?
I read at some point on Resetera that one of the forms was ‘Low Key form’, and I’m therefore assuming the other form is ‘High Key form’. Who knows if or how they could change between the two, or what really is different.

400 puts it at second largest for a debut game, third if you include director's cuts (and only by 3 considering that).

I read at some point on Resetera that one of the forms was ‘Low Key form’, and I’m therefore assuming the other form is ‘High Key form’. Who knows if or how they could change between the two, or what really is different.
Maybe if it takes enough damage his attack stats lowers.

Flaaple the dragon/grass looks like it could have Disquise and be fast special attacker. The bigger one looks like a wall. Maybe with that antidraining ability?

What a coincidence I have the same two forms

I’m still processing how difficult my decision is of what ghost type to use. A few days ago it was for sure Polteageist, but then they had to make the absolutely genius Cursola and the very clever Runegrigus (sp?).

And I’m someone who usually doesn’t have a ghost type on the team! I’m actually really okay with Inteleon being mono water right now, especially because I also have to choose between Rapidash and Hatterene and that also is extremely unfair. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom