• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Lion King Mafia - Endgame - Mafia Won (4/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lion King Mafia - Day 1 - The Hunt Begins (3/29)

Vote: Master Simm

You haven't confirmed. Drums getting to your head again?

Vote: No Lynch.

Just to put in a slight buffer against all the nonsense that's going to make up D1.

vote: Spectrum Achromatic

Maybe voting the host occasionally is funny, but you seem to be pulling this every single game you're in.

Maybe voting the host occasionally is funny, but you seem to be pulling this every single game you're in.

and why is that a reason to vote her?

Vote: Pokemaster97

Because no lynches slow the game and don't offer intel. Also, I don't think he'll be lynched anyway and I like FA's nonsense reason for voting him.

and why is that a reason to vote her?

Does anyone here really have a reason for their vote?

no, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. you're pretty much the only one so far who hasn't voted ridiculously, and it even appeared to be, by the tone of your post ("pulling this"), a somewhat serious vote. you're asserting more than accusing, which sets you apart from the others.

no, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. you're pretty much the only one so far who hasn't voted ridiculously, and it even appeared to be, by the tone of your post ("pulling this"), a somewhat serious vote. you're asserting more than accusing, which sets you apart from the others.

Yes, voting someone because they always vote the host totally isn't ridiculous, meta or random. After all there was no ":p" smiley at the end, ergo the post is completely serious regardless of content. Great deduction skills you have there.

The only thing that sets my vote apart from others is that I'm the first one to vote someone who already has a vote on them.

Vote: GliscorMan

Random vote = picking random person from the list.

Yes, voting someone because they always vote the host totally isn't ridiculous, meta or random. After all there was no ":p" smiley at the end, ergo the post is completely serious regardless of content. Great deduction skills you have there.

The only thing that sets my vote apart from others is that I'm the first one to vote someone who already has a vote on them.

You certainly sounded serious to me, so I assumed you were taking yourself seriously -- I wasn't going to say that you were being ridiculous if it didn't seem like you didn't already know. I was looking at the tone of your post by the phrases you used, and it's my interpretation of what you said. Don't get snide just because somebody perhaps didn't read your post the right way, it just makes you seem sour and dismissive, and dismissing people has never been my favourite way of winning them around to my point of view.

hey guys, I need to talk to you so if I haven't contacted yet please send me a PM or better yet add me on Skype

thankies!

hey guys, I need to talk to you so if I haven't contacted yet please send me a PM or better yet add me on Skype

thankies!

You need to talk to who? It's day 1 so you surely haven't made alliences yet? If you have them as part of your role already, it's seems like an odd thing to do to declare that in thread. Could you just clarify what you mean by this?

thankies!

You need to talk to who? It's day 1 so you surely haven't made alliences yet? If you have them as part of your role already, it's seems like an odd thing to do to declare that in thread. Could you just clarify what you mean by this?
I have 7 and counting. Please, come to me. Or I'll come to you and ain't going to be pretty :3

@Sourcandy; if you're contacting everyone then why not just speak in thread. Why even contact day one when its joke votes?
because doing it in thread is against the rules? WHY? WHY? well, exactly because of that. because I hate when people think day 1 is an useless phase. there so many things that can be done.

I have 7 and counting. Please, come to me. Or I'll come to you and ain't going to be pretty :3

If I 'came to you' would you explain those 7 reasons? You're acting very cryptic, I'm inclined to think you're not mafia because no one would make themselves stand out that much if they were. I might be willing to claim to you I guess. I'd have to know what this power role is that would lead to 'unprettiness' if you targetted me though.

If I 'came to you' would you explain those 7 reasons? You're acting very cryptic, I'm inclined to think you're not mafia because no one would make themselves stand out that much if they were. I might be willing to claim to you I guess. I'd have to know what this power role is that would lead to 'unprettiness' if you targetted me though.

she has seven alliances not seven reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom