• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Lion King Mafia - Endgame - Mafia Won (4/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lion King Mafia - Day 1 - The Hunt Begins (3/29)

she has seven alliances not seven reasons

Oh I see. Sounds like a cult leader of sorts. I'm willing to talk with you @Sourcandy;. Either in thread or in private. I have nothing to hide.

she has seven alliances not seven reasons

Oh I see. Sounds like a cult leader of sorts. I'm willing to talk with you @Sourcandy;. Either in thread or in private. I have nothing to hide.
skype plx

EDIT: [1:43:56 PM] Sour!: I guess we have found MAFIA on FUCKING DAY 1

who is da mafia then sourcandey

hold it.

@Sourcandy; What rule would you be breaking? The mass claiming one because having everyone claim to you privately is the same thing.
yes. I'm not asking for mass claims though. so yea...

vote: Crackfox

Unvote: No Lynch.
Vote: CrackFox.

yay

guys I have to go. just vote CF. I'll explain everything when I get back from work

vote: crackfox

hoorah

UNVOTE: Pokemaster97
VOTE: CrackFox

Guess we'll find out what's going on.

@Sourcandy; I'm still failing to understand how you would be breaking that rule. Mass claiming is when a bunch of players claim to one player or all at once in thread.

As for voting CF I won't vote her without a good reason, and I'm finding it odd that several of you are just following Sourcandy when i have yet to see her prove that she is town

I'm finding it odd that several of you are just following Sourcandy when i have yet to see her prove that she is town

Why in the world would Sourcandy pull something like this if she was mafia, though?

I'm finding it odd that several of you are just following Sourcandy when i have yet to see her prove that she is town

Why in the world would Sourcandy pull something like this if she was mafia, though?

Exactly what you just said. It turns into WIFOM. And even if she isn't mafia, that doesn't mean her actions are pro-town or will actually help the town. Townies make mistakes a lot of the time. Just look at Mijzelffan trusting mafia in Phoenix Wright or in the Advance Wars mafia where I was looking to lynch a townie and trusted a mafia. House mafia is another recent example where Human and I were mafia and had town thinking we were town.

Unless I see good evidence against CF I don't plan on following Sourcandy and voting her.

Alright, I'm caught back up in the thread. So it seems like Sourcandy has got some kind of information from CrackFox? She doesn't seem to be bluffing, and I mean, it's probably a better lead rather than random voting on Day 1.

UNVOTE: FinalArcadia.
VOTE: CrackFox.

Exactly what you just said. It turns into WIFOM. And even if she isn't mafia, that doesn't mean her actions are pro-town or will actually help the town. Townies make mistakes a lot of the time. Just look at Mijzelffan trusting mafia in Phoenix Wright or in the Advance Wars mafia where I was looking to lynch a townie and trusted a mafia. House mafia is another recent example where Human and I were mafia and had town thinking we were town.

Unless I see good evidence against CF I don't plan on following Sourcandy and voting her.

That's not an acceptable counter and never will be, especially in this scenario. There's honestly no reason for a mafia member to do this at all, and WIFOM would never stop a lynch against someone (as I know from experience); it just looks like you're grasping for reasons to not vote CrackFox.

In any case. Her actions probably will help the town, and I'm not sure why you think that they won't; she already said that she had seven alliances, so isn't it very possible that she got a counterclaim? And if she talked to them enough to get their claim, she could definitely get some reads, too.

@Akuraito; And one of those alliances could be mafia. I'm just not voting CF unless given some real reason to other than following another player's actions.

That's the thing, though. We have no other leads, and Sourcandy seems very confident in her actions right now. I know that in other games that hasn't worked so well, but she's giving us something and I think that's enough to go with her for now. It's not like I'm completely trusting of her, but I trust this action right now enough to go with it.

I know what SC is intending to do and I welcome votes this phase :)

@CrackFox; I'm assuming you're a lynch redirector then and redirecting onto someone of yours and SC's choice. I just hope that you guys know what you're doing and don't hit someone like the cop

UNVOTE: Mijzelffan
VOTE: CrackFox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom