• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

I have a Bold Poliwag, but I don't know how long it'd take to get a Timid Vulpix..

I don't mind what gender the Togepi is if it has Nasty Plot, but if you can't get it, I'd need it female please :D

And:

Tornadus: Hardy
Thundurus: Adamant
Landorus: Sassy
Dialga: Rash
Palkia: Relaxed
Giratina: Quirky

@Hound00med Awesome! :D Okay, then that's alright, any would be fine as long as it has it's hidden ability,lol. I know it's kinda a pain to breed for natures, no worries ^^

Okay, which one would you want more? I'm guessing Nasty Plot Togepi? :p I'll just breed whichever one you want the most :)
Since I have to go nature and ability breeding, would you mind breeding me a DWF Foongus and/or DWF Meowth too?
Let me know what you think.
Thank you :)

Okay well you can have the Bold Poliwag and I'll just get you any other Vulpix :D

Timid, Serene Grace Togepi with Nasty Plot,
Timid, Flash Fire Houndour
Rash Chlorophyll Seedot
Any Teddiursa

For:

Bold, Swift Swim Poliwag
Drought Vulpix
Regenerator Foongus
Unnerve Meowth

Is that right? :eek:

Okay well you can have the Bold Poliwag and I'll just get you any other Vulpix :D

Timid, Serene Grace Togepi with Nasty Plot,
Timid, Flash Fire Houndour
Rash Chlorophyll Seedot
Any Teddiursa

For:

Bold, Swift Swim Poliwag
Drought Vulpix
Regenerator Foongus
Unnerve Meowth

Is that right? :eek:

And a DWF Nidoran or Corsola too, please? Any of those two would be fine :D

I just checked a Houndour and it's male, timid, Flash Fire, with flawless Sp.Atk and Speed, with relatively superior potential, with the egg-moves Nasty Plot, Pursuit, and Thunder Fang :D

Sure, I've got those two bred from earlier anyway, so that's fine :)

That sounds perfect, thanks :D

EDIT: I literally just posted this and refreshed the page and kinda got ninja'd by the person who posted above me. :p Oh well, no worries, you can accept her offer rather than mines, I don't mind :)

Great minds think alike? :D;;

@Hound00med I sadly, do not have any of the DW Pokemon you asked for. The Tepig I have to offer has an Adamant nature, though! Would you take that for a DW Vulpix? I can throw in another of the regular Pokemon your requested to sweeten the deal. But I certainly can't offer so awesome a Houndour as =ミズゴロウ. (Without doing a bit of breeding, that is) And I wouldn't want to cheat him out of a chance to trade with you ^ ^;

You still wanna trade that Tepig for DWF Vulpix? :eek:

EDIT: I literally just posted this and refreshed the page and kinda got ninja'd by the person who posted above me. :p Oh well, no worries, you can accept her offer rather than mines, I don't mind :)

@Hound00med I sadly, do not have any of the DW Pokemon you asked for. The Tepig I have to offer has an Adamant nature, though! Would you take that for a DW Vulpix? I can throw in another of the regular Pokemon your requested to sweeten the deal. But I certainly can't offer so awesome a Houndour as =ミズゴロウ. (Without doing a bit of breeding, that is) And I wouldn't want to cheat him out of a chance to trade with you ^ ^;

More than I could ever put into words. Still have the adamant tepig sitting about.

I am going to call it a night. Will you be around tomorrow? If so -- please let me know around what time you'll be available for trade. I'll be sure to be there. :D

Last edited:

More than I could ever put into words. Still have the adamant tepig sitting about.

I am going to call it a night. Will you be around tomorrow? If so -- please let me know around what time you'll be available for trade. I'll be sure to be there. :D

It looks like you're an hour ahead of me, so I'll be around from about 5pm onwards your time..

Also, do you happen to have a Buneary you could trade me too?

Alrighty! Sorry for making you wait, but I don't think I'll be able to trade until this Friday. I'll have everything you wanted ready by that time though! I can't trade much on weekdays, is why. Or we can could trade over the weekend or something :p Just letting you know so you're not left hanging XD

Alrighty! Sorry for making you wait, but I don't think I'll be able to trade until this Friday. I'll have everything you wanted ready by that time though! I can't trade much on weekdays, is why. Or we can could trade over the weekend or something :p Just letting you know so you're not left hanging XD

I can wait, that's fine :) .. Just lemme know when you can trade with a post on here or a PM or something :)

I can wait, that's fine :) .. Just lemme know when you can trade with a post on here or a PM or something :)

Sure thing! Thanks for your patience :) I'll let you know when I can trade~!

It looks like you're an hour ahead of me, so I'll be around from about 5pm onwards your time..

Also, do you happen to have a Buneary you could trade me too?

Sure thing! I have one hatched and ready. It has a jolly nature, klutz for its ability, it knows fake out and switcheroo and it has max speed IVs. I hope that's alright~!
If it is, any chance I could get a dream world Poliwag for that? :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom