• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lots of Pokémon to complete my Pokédex

Sure, I have a Cyndaquil infected with Pokérus right now, so I'll wait for you in the wi-fi room.

when can you trade? we don't seem to be online at the same time ):

We're on pretty different timezone, you're 12 hours ahead of me. Maybe we could trade at 10 or 11 PM? (AM for you)

I can offer pretty much every pokemon on the list. make me an offer for whichever pokemon and ill see if ur offer is worth my whil :)

We're on pretty different timezone, you're 12 hours ahead of me. Maybe we could trade at 10 or 11 PM? (AM for you)
I just missed you by half an hour D:
does your circle turn green when you're online? I'll try to VM you when I see it's green

I can offer pretty much every pokemon on the list. make me an offer for whichever pokemon and ill see if ur offer is worth my whil :)
Tauros, Magnemite, Haunter and Kadabra for Fossils or starters? Or Eevee, Larvesta and Black/White version exclusives.
I just missed you by half an hour D:
does your circle turn green when you're online? I'll try to VM you when I see it's green
Yeah, I think it does. I'll do the same if I see you're online.

Last edited:
I'll give you pikachu chatot and houndoom for one of the following:
Any shiny
A master ball
Zekrom
Tynamo
Feebas
Milotic
Tranquill
Stat raising items
Lucky egg
Leftovers

I'll give you pikachu chatot and houndoom for one of the following:
Any shiny
A master ball
Zekrom
Tynamo
Feebas
Milotic
Tranquill
Stat raising items
Lucky egg
Leftovers

So a Tynamo, Feedbas and Tranquil for those 3? Would that be alright?

I can offer Bagon and Torkoal, and trade/traeback Gengar and Illumise.

Ok i can give you:
Machoke
Magnemite
Haunter
AQUA JET marill
Wurmple
azurill(will take some time)

What i want?
Cacnea(male)
Dark pulse deino(male)
I can give u all of these guys for a hitmonchan knowing drain punch..

If the above things are not possible, then vm me and we will negotiate..

If you still need any of these I can breed them for nothing. I plan on transferred all the gens over to my game sometime later, so I really have no need for any pokemon. :3
Pidgey
diglett
Pichu
Bagon
Chatot

I can give you a shiny Miltank for a Mr. Mime with a Shiny Stone

I can offer Bagon and Torkoal, and trade/traeback Gengar and Illumise.

What do you want for those?

Ok i can give you:
Machoke
Magnemite
Haunter
AQUA JET marill
Wurmple
azurill(will take some time)

What i want?
Cacnea(male)
Dark pulse deino(male)
I can give u all of these guys for a hitmonchan knowing drain punch..

If the above things are not possible, then vm me and we will negotiate..

I can get you a male Cacna, I don't have a Dark Pulse Deino, though. I can alse breed you a Hitmonchan knowing Drain Punch. I'll just take the Marill, though, not Azurill.
I can give you a Shellos, all I need is help evolving my Porygon.

Sure, send it to me with an Up-Grade attached and I'll send it back.

I can give you a shiny Miltank for a Mr. Mime with a Shiny Stone

Sure, I can trade right now if you want.

Alright. I am in the wi-fi room and my friend code is in my signature.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom