• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Machotia Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So, I guess we should probably get started," Michael said nervously. He looked at Eric, who seemed to be eyeing him up like a pig for slaughter, probably an appropriate metaphor in this case.

Eric smiled and said "alright." He Pulled the undershirt over his head to reveal a full 8 pack and a muscular chest. he took off his training gloves and strapped on a real pair, hitting his fists together, half for intimidation, half to get the feel. "Hey desh, You want to ref this one?" He called over his shoulder as he climbed into the ring

Desh walked over to the ring. "sure, but the moment it looks like you might hurt the poor guy, i'll call it"

Gray popped his neck, and climbed into the ring. Anubis got in to a fight stance, and Gray mimicked.

"Sounds like a plan" Eric smirked and stretched his arms. He was ready

"Sure, you go first if you want, I'm not sure whether I'm fully warmed up yet," Michael said. He looked at Eric, maybe he needed to tire his opponent down first.

"No, I insist. You go first." He said, with a smile.

Eric was very confused. but he needed to clear his mind. he gave Micheal a puzzled look before quickly going over a verse of shakespeare. “Sweet are the uses of adversity. Which like the toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in his head.” He needed to be careful.

(Dont know if your trying to say something or describing spoink? ;) )
Desh finnished setting up the timer, but didn't start it. "So who's fighting first?"

(So confused... so I'm fighting gray?)

Eric walked to his corner

OOC: Yep, Gray's on first. Sorry for not posting much guys, have two massive concerts for a local Symphony Orchestra and National Youth Wind Ensemble coming up, so practice is taking up my time at the moment.

OOC: its cool bro. I have one acts festival this weekend so practice is whipping me too. what do you play?

Eric started bouncing in his corner, getting pumped. This guy looks like he could be fun.

((Sorry if I make a mistake in this post.))
Gray goes in for the first punch.

"Okay, go i guess." Desh moved toward the far corner of the ring, able to break up the fight quickly if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom