• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia General Substitution Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Hi
Reaction score
The Mafia General Substitution Thread

What is it?

This is a going to be an experimental area in which we have people who are interested in playing other games, but can't quite make it into the one they want. This thread is also for those people who express a general interest in playing mafia games and do not mind which game they are playing. This will help Game Masters find people to play in their game.

Game Masters can come here and request for substitutes mid-game if they can not find a suitable replacement immediately.

This thread can also be used to recruit people who are waiting to play and are on standby in a game.

The process is subject to change, if you wish to add suggestions or comments about this works, feel free to do so.

How does this work?

Users:
If you are a user wishing to play a game, please indicate that you have an open interest in playing any game that is in progress. You will not be accepted immediately unless slots are open. If you want to simply sub for a game that is signing up, you can express this as well.

If you have a specific game that you'd like to play, please express that as well so Game Masters will know to look for you.

Game Masters:
If you are in the process of looking for players at any time, you can express that concern in this thread.

Current Games

Self Role Mafia
ACTIVE
Subs:
  1. Iteru

Harry Potter Mafia (Standard)
ACTIVE
Subs:
  1. Mintaka

Town Vs Mafia
Needs 5 to Start
Subs:
  • Pokemad
  • Dragoness
  • weegee

ACTIVE
Subs:
  • Panu
  • Hellion
  • Umeko

Animal Mafia
ACTIVE
Subs:
None Currently

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Mafia
ACTIVE
Subs:
  • Iteru
  • Neonsands

Circus Mafia
Needs ~4 to Start
Subs:
None Currently

General Substitution List
  1. Sourcandy

Last edited by a moderator:
sourcandy is before Mijzelffan in my game

Thanks for that clarification, I just took the names as I remembered them. ^^

I'm looking for two substitues atm, if anybody's available.

I need about 9 more players for Buffy Mafia, if you are interested feel free to sign up.

Edit: after i looked over all Hellion's roles and stuff, id really like to keep them all, so i need as many players as possible. I have 30 roles and i only want to cut if i dont get that many, however if you arent going to play or are going to be inactive, id suggest not signing up at all so i wont have to replace you

Last edited:
I'm out of subs for my games. Hopefully I wont need anymore, but some insurance would be nice.

I want to be a sub for any game that might need me ^-^

I only need one more player to begin my game. However, another substitute or two would be really appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: Just kidding, I only need substitutes now (but I already have one). Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll sub for any game that needs me. PM me if you want me to sub.

I'll be a sub for absolutely any game that wants me. PM me if so, please?

I am willing to sub. Please contact me if the need arises.

I would like some subs for my game, as I only have one, two or three would be good. PM or VM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom