• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

Any other game I would assume a neighbor is mafia but this game I can see how mason might be considered OP.
Why storm? Who is storm? Seriously have they posted?
That would be Rasul the blue and black triforce

Walking to Theros
Walk: Rasul, ZinnLav, ExLight, Contrainer, Minish, Silverfish
Stay: Mido

As of Silver's vote four hours ago, the plane has been changed. All secret votes cast since then will be ignored.

The walkers agreed that it was time to leave Tarkir. They each focused and entered the new plane in whatever way worked for them. They trusted destiny to take them where they needed.
And that place seemed to be Theros.
Theros.png

VOTE/STAY COUNT HAS RESET
Vote count incoming

Midorikawa (2): Minish, Jinjo
Storm (1): funnier6
Not Voting: Contrainer, DarkGodRasul, Midorikawa, Silverfish, ExLight, Doc 2.0, ZinnLav

Day Two ends at 11pm PST on Sunday 22 December. With 10 alive, 6 is majority.

Unvote

Vote: ExLight

His claim doesn't fit with my role. ExLight thinks last second secret vote suggest either Zinn, Mido, or me and that looked like scum throwing shade. I know Zinn's town and scum meta and I think Zinn is town and ExLight should know this too.

Unvote

Vote: ExLight

His claim doesn't fit with my role. ExLight thinks last second secret vote suggest either Zinn, Mido, or me and that looked like scum throwing shade. I know Zinn's town and scum meta and I think Zinn is town and ExLight should know this too.
I'm not saying the last is secret vote is from any of them tho. I think the last one is actually Silver's, that's why I was scumreading him last night.

And what about what I said about Light?

Since you say you are clearing ExLight, then from my point of view the remaining scum are somewhere within Rasul, Contrainer, Silver, and maybe Zinn but I was leaning town on Zinn.

Back
Top Bottom