• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

Swiftlet

Reaction score
Updated 10/29 – New Batch

After breeding for a perfect Absol, I now have several 5-perfect-IV Absol abailable. They all have the egg move Play Rough. I would most like other IV-bred Pokemon in exchange, but I'll take just about anything, really.

And if you've already received an Absol before from me, I'll happily give you one of these new ones for free if you want.

Adamant Absol:

#1 (claimed by Castles)*
Male
x/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Super Luck

#2 (claimed by FourCartridge)
Female
x/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Pressure

#3 (claimed by superbobbobbob3)
Male
31/31/x/31/31/31

#4 (claimed by Mayushii)
Female
31/31/x/31/31/31

#5 (claimed by Snugglefox)
Female
31/31/x/31/31/31

#6 (claimed by Lunacy)
Female
31/31/31/x/31/31

Naive Absol:

#7 (claimed by Jam The Philosophist)
Male
x/31/31/31/31/31

#8 (claimed by pokejugador1)
Female
31/x/31/31/31/31

#9 (claimed by X Dragoon)
Male
31/31/x/31/31/31

#10 (claimed by TwilightBlade)*
Female
31/31/31/x/31/31

#11 (claimed by escatas)
Male
31/31/31/x/31/31

#12 (claimed by imbalanced)*
Male
31/31/31/x/31/31

#13 (claimed by matt.hawtin.1)*
Male
31/31/31/31/x/31

#14 (claimed by pokejugador1)
Male
31/31/31/31/x/31

#15 (claimed by The absolis)
Male
31/31/31/31/31/x

Male
31/31/31/31/31/x

My FC is 4484-8845-0908 and my trainer name is Akiyo.

Note: Due to dwindling friend space, 24 hours after our trade I will be removing your friend code (unless you have Pokemon in your safari I don't have yet), so be sure to get any Pokemon you want from my safari before then.

Last edited:
Re: Many IV-bred Absol

I like 8 and 11/12, anything specific you're looking for? I've beaten the main game in x, and can can probably breed version exclusives or track them down if you need something specific.

Can I get #10? I have a bunch of Squirtle that I could offer in return. Which are IV bred by me. ^^

What I have so far:
Ability: Rain Dish
Potential: Relatively Superior
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x

Ability: Torrent
Potential: Outstanding
IVs: x/x/31/31/31/x

Ability: Rain Dish
Potential: Relatively Superior
IVs: 31/x/x/31/31/x

Last edited:

@alexp11; Sure, you can have them! Well, I could use some X-exclusive fossil Pokemon if you have any.

@Dolce; Yep, he's yours! Let's see...I think I'll take the 4th Squirtle on your list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay then! I'll set her aside for you, do let me know if you want a nickname or anything before we trade. ^^

And oh before I forget here's my info:

3DS fc: 4554-1270-5039
Trainer Name: Elsie

Okay, I'll add you. No-nickname is fine for me; did you want your Absol to have any nickname?

Okay, I'll add you. No-nickname is fine for me; did you want your Absol to have any nickname?

Nope, that's fine. I can trade now if you can?

Edit: Thank you. ^^

Last edited:

Just bred you a lileep and anorith. I believe those are the only X exclusive fossils. Lemme know when you're free to trade. Trainer name is Alex FC is 0705-2755-0550

Just bred you a lileep and anorith. I believe those are the only X exclusive fossils. Lemme know when you're free to trade. Trainer name is Alex FC is 0705-2755-0550

Great! I'm available now, if you like.

Yep! Just saw your reply. Sorry for the delay. :)

edit: thanks!

Last edited:

Thanks for the trades! Sorry I kept exiting the trade before you were done. :[

Ahh, I just didn't see you listed claimed. Wasn't sure if you were giving 2 or 3 of the absols. :) I needed a throh though. If you need any other X exclusives feel free to shoot me a pm and I'll see what I can do. :p

Hey @Swiftlet, I have some Adamant Dratinis with 3 perfect IVs and Marvel Scale, would that be okay for Absol #7? I can go get the exact numbers if you'd like but I do know at least a couple are perfect in Attack/Speed.

Ahh, I just didn't see you listed claimed. Wasn't sure if you were giving 2 or 3 of the absols. :) I needed a throh though. If you need any other X exclusives feel free to shoot me a pm and I'll see what I can do. :p

Oh! Did you mean you wanted 11 AND 12? I'm sorry, I though you meant you wanted 11 OR 12, since they're basically the same. I'll get you #12 too, if you still want her!

Hey @Swiftlet, I have some Adamant Dratinis with 3 perfect IVs and Marvel Scale, would that be okay for Absol #7? I can go get the exact numbers if you'd like but I do know at least a couple are perfect in Attack/Speed.

Yep, that would be fine! I'll just take one of those ones perfect in Attack/Speed. :)

Yep, that would be fine! I'll just take one of those ones perfect in Attack/Speed. :)

Sounds good! My FC 1203-9389-8130. Are you available to trade now? (if not it's no problem, I'll be on tomorrow). Also, would you like a specific nickname (female)?

Yes, I'm available now! And I'm fine with no-nickname. Do you want your Absol with a nickname?

Yes, I'm available now! And I'm fine with no-nickname. Do you want your Absol with a nickname?

Actually yeah, if it's okay I think I'll go with Sasha. And my in-game name is "Jamil" btw.

Oh! Did you mean you wanted 11 AND 12? I'm sorry, I though you meant you wanted 11 OR 12, since they're basically the same. I'll get you #12 too, if you still want her!

Was and/or. I'll gladly take it, I could use one for my copy of Y :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom