• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - Play Rough Absol*

Hi hi, how many and what absols do you have left? I don't have much for trade but maybe i can interest you in some 5IV drought vulpixes, 5IV growlithes, or 5IV houndours

Thanks! :)

Edit: No Problem! If you hadn't noticed it was a Shiny one! c: <3

Oh really? I hadn't noticed! Thanks even more, then!

Hi hi, how many and what absols do you have left? I don't have much for trade but maybe i can interest you in some 5IV drought vulpixes, 5IV growlithes, or 5IV houndours

Unless the number has a "(claimed by ______)" next to it, it's available. So most of them are still available. A 5IV drought Vulpix sounds lovely!

Oh really? I hadn't noticed! Thanks even more, then!

Unless the number has a "(claimed by ______)" next to it, it's available. So most of them are still available. A 5IV drought Vulpix sounds lovely!

Hi hi so, i think #3 is available, can i get that?
I have couple of different spreads for Vulpix, what would you prefer?

Yeah, I can give you that one. :)

Umm, let's see...do you have one that's perfect IV's in all but Attack?

Also, what's your friend code so I can add you?

Edit: Thanks a bunch! Enjoy your Absol!

Last edited:

Yeah, I can give you that one. :)

Umm, let's see...do you have one that's perfect IV's in all but Attack?

Also, what's your friend code so I can add you?

Yeah I have a couple of those, awesome! IGN Leere FC: 4012-3885-3274

darn, i didn't realize that the first couple of absols dont have rough play, that was actually what i needed.

Oh, sorry about that! I can give you another one. Just trade me back some random Pokemon for it, or the Absol if you really don't want it.

Oh, sorry about that! I can give you another one. Just trade me back some random Pokemon for it, or the Absol if you really don't want it.
lol no it's my fault i jumped the gun cause I was so excited. can i get #18? I''ll trade you back the one you gave me.

That'll work! Let's try this one more time. :)

Hey Swiftlet,

Here is my list of offers

Mawile F Adamant (Intim)
X O X O O O

Scyther M Adamant (Tech)
O O O X O X

Mawile F Adamant (intim)
O O O O X O

Mawile F Adamant (intim)
O O O O O X

Noibat M Timid (frisk)
O O O X O O

I'd like an Absol with play rough please.

Hahaha! Not a problem! ;)

This guy ideally

Male
Ability: Pressure
31/x/31/x/31/31
Potential: Relatively superior

Trainer name John. Am on your friend list.

Okay then! Hmm...I'll go with this Mawile:

Mawile F Adamant (intim)
O O O O X O

Just give me a second to find the Absol you want.

Edit: Okay, I'm ready. :D

Further Edit: Thank you for the trade!

Last edited:

Cheers Enjoy the Mawile. They good in mega form :D . Looking forward to trying Absol.

Sorry if I end up double posting, I didn't see my post at the end of the thread... and sorry if the thread's too old, sorta new

May I have Absol #21, please? At most, I've got a Sawk that seems to have nice potential, and a Shiny, EV trained Brave Graveler, whichever one you want.

My FC's 0602 6501 8253.

I'd like #16. I only really have an Aerodactyl to trade if you'd like that.

I'd like #16. I only really have an Aerodactyl to trade if you'd like that.

That'll work! I don't have one of those yet. What's your friend code?

Sorry if I end up double posting, I didn't see my post at the end of the thread... and sorry if the thread's too old, sorta new

May I have Absol #21, please? At most, I've got a Sawk that seems to have nice potential, and a Shiny, EV trained Brave Graveler, whichever one you want.

My FC's 0602 6501 8253.

Don't worry about it, recently there's been a forum glitch that's preventing perfectly fine posts from showing without moderator approval. So I can't blame you for a forum glitch at all. Though if the problem persists, be sure to contact a moderator of that section with a link to the thread containing the post that needs approval.

Now with that being said and done, @Swiftlet;

My FC's 0602 6501 8253.

Yes, you may! I'll take the Graveler, please. :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom