• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

I don't buy it, simply because they are presented in their Original Series forms. Both of them have evolved in their style since then. and Brock is supposed to be training to be a Pokemon Doctor now.

That being said, assuming this is right and he fights both of them, I see this as a great time for Litten to evolve into Torracat. Steelix is weak to fire.
It literally says that he aims to be a doctor and it's not like Brock hasn't gone to a different region after studying to be a doctor before and has changed outfits before. He was most likely not in his original outfit in SS027 because DP was still pretty recent.

It's interesting that they don't have small updates to their original clothes, like I get the nostalgia aspect but they could have been similar to satoshis m20 outfit? It's weird seeing them in their kanto clothes but Satoshi is in his alola outfit.

To me it's really random that Mega Evolution is making an appearance in the anime after so much focus on Z-moves.

I think the "extra-curricular" aspect of the episodes may involve Ash studying Mega Evolution, not that he needs it after Kalos. But of course his amnesia may have kicked in.

I'm almost never on these forums anymore but you know I had to come back to scream about this lol.

I'M SO HAPPY ;_____; I can't believe my children are coming back. I've been rewatching episodes of the original series recently and it really made me remember how much I love these two. Seeing them again is honestly like a dream come true XD Even if this is just being done for "nostalgia" or whatever I really don't care. I'm just so happy to see them again. <3

And now that this is happening it certainly opens the door for other older characters to come back, right? (Iris? Please? Well, I can dream...)

Didn't Brock's bro owned Steelix now? also rip Tracey

I can see May and Dawn appearing together if the other characters make cameos too(doubt it)

It's a friggin cartoon, so why people are so upset by their new style is beyond me unlike in XY where the characters barely felt or looked like cartoon characters.

The problem I see, is why did every known past character that now includes Misty and Brock change because of an art style change including Professor Oak (team rocket), BUT Delia of all past characters didn't change all that much which I honestly don't think she even changed at all except maybe a slight change and here and more vibrant..

Why does everyone else look like you'd expect them to look in past generations. And Alolan Oak, Sampson Oak, why does he look like past art styles of Professor Oak, but with a different skin complexion and strange looking hair?

I don't GET this sudden need to change specifically the Kanto region characters (excluding Delia) to a strange art style that makes them look like they're from a different universe in comparison to the other characters.

It's really bizarre, I mean I get Ash being changed for potentially experimentation purposes and to fit the theme of sun and moon, but I'm not seeing why Misty and Brock needed to be changed, I very much doubt the overall art style changed all that much (only in regards to certain character) that necessitated the change in Brock and Misty.

But overall it doesn't matter, for me I don't necessarily hate the change, it just confuses and frustrates me because it doesn't make sense, because I just can't see the overall art style being so different to necessitate a strong change in appearance for Brock and Misty. Ash and Professor Oak.....whatever but Brock and Misty?

It's dumb because Brock giving Steelix to his brother was kinda symbolic but none of Brock's Pokemon have megas except Marshtomp wish is unevolved so...

Hmm, I don't explicitly remember Brock giving Steelix to his brother which is incredibly odd given that it was Brock's first ever Pokemon, but I do remember him allowing Forrest to use it in gym battles along with his other Pokemon whenever Forrest needed to use them.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom