• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty Club

Confirm/deny: Misty is awesome.

• Confirm

Votes: 550 84.0%
  • Deny, also I support terrorism

Votes: 105 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Job Prinlee..it is nice!

Basically combine her hair from this

And her outfit from this

Misty_Green_Bikini.png

Misty's bikini outfits are so cute.>< she looks so cute with those><

Here's another
[It's big but not in HD]

SexyMisty.jpg

Misty Mermaid.
misty44.jpg

misty46.jpg

mermaidmisty.jpg

Her hair for the win.:) I just love those scenes from ''Cerulean Blues.''

Last edited:
Great Job Prinlee..it is nice!

Misty's bikini outfits are so cute.>< she looks so cute with those><

Here's another
[It's big but not in HD]

SexyMisty.jpg

Misty Mermaid.
misty44.jpg

misty46.jpg

mermaidmisty.jpg

Her hair for the win.:) I just love those scenes from ''Cerulean Blues.''

Her hair for the win indeed!

To Lavender: Yes, she is easily at her cutest as a mermaid!

Last edited:
I just think she's so pretty all the time, no matter what she looks like.

Quoted for the truth:)
Yeah. NO matter what she wear and she looks like, the fact that she become part of the pokemon characters,she's beautiful in and out.

Yeah...I mean, some people think she looks too boyish or whatever, but I think she's just lovely. :]

True, but this..
Boyish outside but A girl's heart ready to love - inside..
and there's just a time when she acts like,[hmmm,idk] but she's not that girly girl, That's just what I love from her.

Misty is the perfect blend of tomboyishness, and girliness...She was a tough and spirit trainer, but she didn't sacrifice her femininity for that, like other female characters...She was afraid of bugs, like cute pokemon, and liked things like shopping, jewelry, and clothes...all very feminine to me...

In other news, is there a new topic for discussion??

Misty is the perfect blend of tomboyishness, and girliness...She was a tough and spirit trainer, but she didn't sacrifice her femininity for that, like other female characters...She was afraid of bugs, like cute pokemon, and liked things like shopping, jewelry, and clothes...all very feminine to me...

In other news, is there a new topic for discussion??

How about: What do you think Misty will look like in her next appearance in the anime?

What do you think Misty will look like in her next appearance in the anime?

185px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Misty.png

I hope she wears this with her shorts on top of the swim-suit.

well since they usually like to tie in the games somehow she might look like she does in her recent game appearance,

*^haha yea that*

True, but tomboyish =/= boyish. Besides, Misty's had tons of girly moments on the show, something a lot of people (mostly Misty haters) tend to forget.

Oh yeah, definitely! And actually, I think that's one of the reasons why Misty has a big fanbase. She acts like a tomboy, and then has a girly moment like this, just out of nowhere.

Reply to Lavender: That is a definite possibility. I would personally like to see her with longer hair.

Last edited:
What do you think Misty will look like in her next appearance in the anime?

I suppose she might get new clothes.Combination of blue and yellow seem like a good combination which would fit her and im pretty sure she would wear shorts and some shirt or top.
However she was showed wearing her AG clothes rarely so they might just keep her current outfit if she returns.

Idea of Misty appearing as similar to her game counerpart in HGSS is while interesting to be honest very doubtful.
For first she is older in games and considering how characters dont age in this show this is kinda out of question.Not to mention outfit includes only swimsuit and jacket which isnt exactly type of clothes someone would use for traveling and meeting with group.

About Misty hairstyle i dont mind if she comes with short or long hair or keeping her one sided ponytail(which is her trademark).I liked all of her styles looking beautiful with all of them.

Oh yeah, definitely! And actually, I think that's one of the reasons why Misty has a big fanbase.

Its impressive how much her fan base is still going strong.All over the internet you can find ton of her fans and while this may seem annoying to some fact that thousands of people after all this years are still demanding to have Misty back to main cast just shows how much of impact this great character left gathering loyal and respectful world wide fanbase.

p.s.I also agree with others about Mistys mix of tomboy and girly side being perfect combination for her character being one of reasons why people like her so much.

Not to mention Misty's appeal transcends genders as well. Her appeal is equally male and female which is extraordinarily rare and I don't think May and Dawn even come close on that aspect. Some might say this is a bad thing but the way I see it this situation is a great measure of popularity along with many of both genders being able to relate to Misty and her struggles along with her personality.

Her appeal is equally male and female which is extraordinarily rare and I don't think May and Dawn even come close on that aspect.

We have absolutely no way of knowing that. Don't make such assumptions. Opinions on a Pokemon forum amout to nothing in representing the opinion of the fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom