• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

most hated pokemon

I wouldn't say that I hate Eevee but I hate it when they give you only one and you need more than one to get the evolutions. Total ripoff.

I wouldn't say that I hate Eevee but I hate it when they give you only one and you need more than one to get the evolutions. Total ripoff.

WHAT?
Breed Eevee with a ditto and you're done in heart gold I had seven Eevees and I transferred them to White.
Simple as that!

I don't like breeding. It takes up a lot of time which I don't have for that.

I really dont' like Slakoth one bit. It is such a pain to train. Vigoroth is great though in game, so I wish they could have started evolutionary line there, and just have the one evolution to slaking.

I'm not sure if anyone has said this before, but SCRAFTY. I DESPISE SCRAFTY. I hate its design, its typing makes no sense. I just loathe Scrafty.

But again, its typing makes NO SENSE. Dark/Fighting? I ask you, what the hell? I always thought Game Freak went a bit overboard on the "cool" types in Generation V.

I'm not sure if anyone has said this before, but SCRAFTY. I DESPISE SCRAFTY. I hate its design, its typing makes no sense. I just loathe Scrafty.

But again, its typing makes NO SENSE. Dark/Fighting? I ask you, what the hell? I always thought Game Freak went a bit overboard on the "cool" types in Generation V.

Why doesn't its typing make sense? It's supposed to be something of a thug, is it not? Why would the combination of Fighting's brute force and Dark's, well, darkness not fit?

Why doesn't its typing make sense? It's supposed to be something of a thug, is it not? Why would the combination of Fighting's brute force and Dark's, well, darkness not fit?

Well, Dark just doesn't compute when I think of "thug", and I think Fighting should've been replaced by Normal. A typing that would make more sense for the God-awful Scrafty would be straight Normal, in my opinion. Dark/Fighting, I just don't get. Fighting, maybe, but Dark, no.

Well, Dark just doesn't compute when I think of "thug", and I think Fighting should've been replaced by Normal. A typing that would make more sense for the God-awful Scrafty would be straight Normal, in my opinion. Dark/Fighting, I just don't get. Fighting, maybe, but Dark, no.

Scrafty is more of the street-fighter/gangbanger type.

Look at the physical attacks that dark-types have, most of them are cheap-ass fighting techniques (a six-on-one beatdown <Beat Up>, stealing a held item <Thief>). And what do street-fighters do in fights? Use cheap-ass fighting techniques.

Scrafty is more of the street-fighter/gangbanger type.

Look at the physical attacks that dark-types have, most of them are cheap-ass fighting techniques (a six-on-one beatdown <Beat Up>, stealing a held item <Thief>). And what do street-fighters do in fights? Use cheap-ass fighting techniques.

The similarity is funny, but as for typing, I don't think Dark makes any sense. Like I said, Fighting, maybe, but Dark, no.

I may have mentioned this before, but I really resent Phione. Not through any fault of its own, mind; despite its mediocre battle stats, it has a nice design, a cool origin and a cute gimmick. Buso that settles tht the fact that it hatches from an egg created by a legendary has caused any "Legendary" argument to become monstrously frustrating. Because of Phione, we have to put up with people who insist that anything from Togekiss to Charizard could be a legendary, playing the Phione card every time someone tries to make the most logical argument.

If it helps any Game Freak finnaly said that Phione isn't a legendary so that settles the argument

As for pokemon I hate... i don't really hate any pokemon but I really dislike the Elemental Monkies Infernape and Aipom and his evo... lets just say I don't like Monkey Pokemon

I don't hate it, but-
I think Garbodor is up there. It's often mocked and seen as an unoriginal design, and when people in illustrations tend to bash Gen V, they'll nearly always bring up Garbodor.
And it's not a fantastic battler, apparently.

Phione wasn't a legendary to begin with. To be honest, even Manaphy shouldn't be a legendary seeing as it can breed.

well you just have to say he's not a legendary they can't argue that he isn't because Game Freak itelf declared Phione a non-legendary

But my point is that, no matter what Game Freak declares canon, there's going to be a portion of the fandom that believes whatever the hell it wants, and disregards anything that doesn't fit their view. Game Freak said Phione wasn't a Legendary? Too bad; these guys don't care.
This is also how shipping works

Manaphy can breed but can only produce Phione where's Phione can make infinite numbers of themse;ves so while Manaphy can breed he can't make more of himself so he's still legerndary and those fans are stupid most fans will accept GF Canon because GF has the ultimate voice in the games

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom