• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most regreatable trade you ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years back, I traded a Charizard EX for a bunch of generally useless cards... I didn't plan on playing the Charizard, but I didn't know it would sell for so much money!

A Dark Jolteon for an Electabuzz or something, that I ended up trading for something else anyways.

For games.... probably the Medicham to that girl in Snowpoint City who put an Everstone on her Haunter. I was very annoyed. x)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team for Lugia LEGEND.

I later realized that I didn't really need/want Lugia, which was about when the art's novelty wore off.

my Luxray GL lv.X for a Giratina lv.X
This was before it was valuable>.<

My Celebi EX for a regular holo Deoxys (which I have 2 now):|

A year ago i traded my gardivour for a paris
unbelievable right
now i regret it

i traded a giratina for a weaker dialga

I traded my Cresselia lv. X for a Uxie lv. X. It wasn't even real :mad:

Celebi EX for a Bellsprout. They said they were giving me a "Grass Pokemon that can kick ass". -__-;

A rare Promo Mew and an Aggron Holo for 3 Rayquazas.....
I regreted it until I realized the Mew was fake xD

Then the second came up, a Deoxys Holo and a Metagross Holo for a Venusaur from Base Set.......which was fake :mad:

I sold some guy an Absol Prime that I'd just pulled for $10, thinking I would never want/need it, then got mew prime, gengar prime, and both halves of Darkrai Cresselia a few weeks later. I kinda want to go buy it back...

I gave my japanese skyridge raikou card to my little sister to keep because she lost her favorite card and would not shut-up about it. I told her that she was only looking after it and it was still mine, and she could not trade it.
She traded it to my cousin. FOR. A. DODUO.
I miss that card so much. It was my favorite. My STUPID cousin claims to have lost it and I've been trying to find another one ever since.

Holo Suicune Neo Revelation for a Rare beat-up Articuno.

I only picked it because it had more HP.

Then I realized I wanted a trade back. The kid LEGIT loses it the next day. :(

I haven't been into the TCG for years, but I remember very well when I first got into it a terrible trade I made. I traded Base Set Ninetales for a Base Set Seel. I still have no idea why I did it. >.<

Well, giving my stepbrother all of our Pokemon cards (that we were sharing at the time) to hold onto. He ended up tossing them all while "Cleaning" his room but I managed to save a small book.

I'm actually one of the guys that bought Pokemon cards from someone that sold them for $30. How ironic. :p

Empoleon for Kricketot, Skitty, and some other common. Like Prinplup will do me any good. Darn rip-offs. Tch.

Hrrrm. Most regrettable? Galactic Bronzong for a Slugma. I was little and didn't know any better.
Some kid made a really stupid trade with me, though. He gave me a Shiftry for my Spearow

Back in the day, I traded my Base Venusaur away for a chansey holo. Idk why I did that but at the time it seemed like a good idea. lol.

A box of chocolate and fifty cents for my holo Gyarados card. :(

Wow. This was a long time ago. I havn't played the TCG in a long time.

I ended up trading my "Rocket's Little Sister" card for...umm...crud. I think it was a Chansey. Little did I know how rare the Rocket card was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom