• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Game titles. Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

I trust Joe more then Bulbanews okay? Okay. And anyway the tree is there and if you look closely no way would a PC be built that way. But for the sake of my sanity I will go ahead and agree. What a might fine house kurt has!

ok, I am not going to debate this anymore,, its kinda stupid going on and on about this, until we know more lets leave it on what this house is or isn't.

What enthusiasm I had for these games has been sucked away by all the whining about every little thing that's been released to the public.

That's only going to get worse, honestly.

I can only imagine the shitstorm that will occur if Kanto is indeed axed.

if you see this, it clearly says "Kurts House" below the shot of the house, now why would it say that? Isn't that in Azalea town?
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/HeartGold_and_SoulSilver_information_revealed

Because whoever wrote the article assumed. I KNOW that's not Kurt's house. Azalea would look like Azalea in the same way that Ilex Forest looks like Ilex Forest and New Bark looks like New Bark. That's definitely the Burned Tower (notice how they positioned it so we can't see the top of it).

Because whoever wrote the article assumed. I KNOW that's not Kurt's house. Azalea would look like Azalea in the same way that Ilex Forest looks like Ilex Forest and New Bark looks like New Bark. That's definitely the Burned Tower (notice how they positioned it so we can't see the top of it).

TTE, it's no use, every one will keep there same opinion unless an official source comes out and "PRE-RELEASE PICTURE #X IS CITY/TOWN Y, SO STFU, AND GTFO!!! :)"

Personally, I agree with you and say that's Burned Tower.

I'm leaning towards thinking that many more than one Pokémon will be able to follow the player. The PCP in Ilex Forest seems to have been following the player. I'm holding out hope for this, at least. It would make sense to have one's first Pokémon out of the ball. Or at least in my mind it does: The Pokémon at the top of the list grows friendlier towards you than the rest of the Pokémon in your party if I'm remembering correctly. Having a Pokémon out of its ball all the time would foster friendship.

I realized that this thread has moved onto piddly arguments now, but I wanted to speculate and no real people around me will listen. :p

All the GS speculation threads should be locked until theres more news.

Yeah, definitely. We should totally quell speculation threads because they're generating, onoz, debate. *eyeroll* How about the people that don't want them around stay out?

Agreed, and can't we have a sub-forum on Gen IV about these remakes before too many threads start appearing about them?

Definitely.

We have too many. Most of them end up devolving into debates and arguments thrown around by both sides. The stickied one is enough.

I don't care about minor details, I never paid attention to player characters to begin with. It doesn't bother me if the female character isn't Kris, I actually like her design better than Dawn's. I just want to be happy the games are being remade, and see how the games shape up.

Yeah, definitely. We should totally quell speculation threads because they're generating, onoz, debate. *eyeroll* How about the people that don't want them around stay out?

If the thread is only generating petty arguments about minutes details that are unknown, then yes, the thread should be closed until theres new info to actually debate.

I think it's Azalea, you can think it's Burned Tower if you want. I don't care. Can we PLEASE drop this argument? It's getting more annoying than the, "I hate the new girl," discussion.

I think it's a bit rash to lock all speculation threads. I agree there are a bunch of them, but at least one should be kept open. I could talk about HGSS all day, and I'd hate to not have a thread where I could do that.

Some people just need to mature.

I think it's a bit rash to lock all speculation threads. I agree there are a bunch of them, but at least one should be kept open. I could talk about HGSS all day, and I'd hate to not have a thread where I could do that.

Some people just need to mature.

What about this thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=18166 it was created for such a remake afterall and what's the point of lots of threads appearing when we have this one? This IS the thread to talk about HGSS, so we don't need to keep all the other threads open, do we?

It gets kinda tiresome when two or three threads have similar information on them when we could use the remake one and not have similar information in different threads.

Are you still going on about this? Need someone point out again that we're only a week since the initial announcement, and that we've already seen so much more of these games much more quickly that normally happens? There will me more that they haven't shown us yet, and you know it, so can we stop the bitching over what they've chosen to release so far?

I just feel the need to point out that that's not what Zeta was saying at all.

As for locking the thread: No, not yet. I think we should try to consolidate the three or four HGSS/GSDS threads kicking around the video games section. But that is a job for the mods, who are Trip, Wiil, and Tina as far as I can tell.

I don't think this thread should be locked... the other ones, yes, but this one and the GSDS one are going to stay; simply because this is the first thread that's actually for the confirmed titles.

Lol@how the female character is dressed. I look forward to this since I missed G/S the first time around as I hand no interest in Pokemon at that time.

lklkj.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Ohohoho, I see what you did there GameFreak. What does the middle hole do? Give you a Notched-Ear Pichu? XP

Back
Top Bottom