• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New opening song for BW2, "Be An Arrow" sung by Rica Matsumoto

Um, for some reason or another, the above post made my Notifications say that ^ quoted me... was that a mistake?

That is extremely weird, glitch? Because it just happened to me. I am like when did I post in this?.

I haven't seen the new opening yet, but I might youtube it later and watch,.

Well yeah, glad I am not the only one who got the notification.. o___O

Edit: Relax, the staff members have been informed. So, we can move on now and get back to the actual topic.

Last edited:
Everyone got the notification? Man, It's SOOO Cool!
Anyways, is that a problem with the script?

Everyone got the notification? Man, It's SOOO Cool!
Anyways, is that a problem with the script?

Impressive. I wonder how many people were quoted.

Don't know as of yet, the staff members are looking into it.

Once again, please refrain from going off topic as I said before, the staff will take care of it. Apologies for the spam-quote thingy. Now, get back to the actual topic of this thread, please... Thank you :)

i'm glad i got the notification i was quoted so that i could see the chuckletastic quote "The fact that Shizui was in the opening may be a sign of Shizui, as well."

seriously though, that is a random lineup on top of that building. alder and shirona, fine, drayden and shizui, fine, two GL's ash has not battled, but then why not cheren too? and caitlin but none of the others. why is caitlin so damn special anyway?

Please don't quote the user 05308, as some testing implies that's the cause for the mass notifications. For some reason it's causing a disturbance in the force...we'll try to look at it, but for now refrain from doing it, as all you'll get is a ruined "Quote" tab.

Yes, it does appear that there was a technical glitch here. We'll be locking this thread temporarily until we can resolve it.

Also guys when a moderator such as Adyniz tells you to stop discussing it, you stop discussing it. The Help Desk forum is the place to go for issues like this. Normally you guys would be getting Pointless Post infractions for doing something a moderator told you not to do.

05308 has kindly changed their username so the quote notification glitch shouldn't occur anymore. Reopening.

I just heard the opening, and i have mixed feelings...
In some places, i really like it. In fact, i love it. However, it seems like its three songs stitched together, and not one coherent song.

So odd that I got a notification on a quote, but I don't remember posting here...Anyway, this opening isn't my favorite, but seems better than the previous openings...

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom