• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

Mijumaru is said to focus on Attack while Tsutarja is said to focus on the Special stats. Thats probably going to be implemented in the evolutions too.

Assuming the final evolutions are true like the secondary ones, it seems Pokabu's is not going to be all that fast. However, unlike Blaziken and Infernape, Pokabu's final stage will probably have higher defense/special defense and HP.

The way I see it, the Pokabu line might be projected as Swampert's fire/fighting counterpart. We've heard earlier that its best stats will be its HP and Attack...

I'm probably just getting Smugleaf this time. I like his design, and I suppose I might as well run with a grass type again.

I wonder if Ononokusu is another pseudo legend, or more of a Flygon.

Ononokusu is not Psudo-legendary material. Not dueled typed, two abilities, not near the end of the Dex (I think)...

Ononokusu is not Psudo-legendary material. Not dueled typed, two abilities, not near the end of the Dex (I think)...

Garchomp wasn't near the end of the Dex, it was in the middle.

And we're towards near the end of the dex.

But I don't care about Pseudo-Legendary status. It's meaningless to me. It's a term that the fandom came up with.

It's not meaningless. Pseudo status allows us to know if Ononokusu has a Base Stat total of 600 or not. If it's akin to Flygon, it'll only be 520 (which isn't bad, per se).

It's not meaningless. Pseudo status allows us to know if Ononokusu has a Base Stat total of 600 or not. If it's akin to Flygon, it'll only be 520 (which isn't bad, per se).

I said it's meaningless to me. I don't give a s*** about base stats. :)

I said it's meaningless to me. I don't give a s*** about base stats. :)

Sorry. I guess I should've read it better. =P

But Pika said "Who cares if it is pseudo or not?", so I guess I meant to reply to that with the same message.

my reasons are that it's an awesome looking pokemon

therefore I must use it (plus I know it won't be weak too)

No, no, I know what you mean. I'm just saying, some people do care if it is pseudo, because that status determines stats. :p

Like you said, pseudo or not, it will be powerful.

Hi,

I have checked on serebii.net that ononokusu and kibago have the same abilities. However, I still think they are maybe not related. I actually think each of them belong to two rivals dragon clans, hence the rivalry ability.

I'd go on a long rant about how they visibly resemble each other, are the same type, and have the same abilities, but it'd be shorter to just wait for this weekend.

Hi,

I have checked on serebii.net that ononokusu and kibago have the same abilities. However, I still think they are maybe not related. I actually think each of them belong to two rivals dragon clans, hence the rivalry ability.

If both Kibago and Ononokusu have the same abilities, then there is a great chance that they are from the same evolutionary line. Ononokusu is also the same (pure) Dragon-type as Kibago and retains its trademark tusks.

Hi,

that doesnt make any sense whatsoever...the ability doesnt even work that way

Back
Top Bottom