• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

That's the epitome of BROKEN D:

>Challenger sends out REGIGIGAS, DEATHKAHN, and SLAKING!
>REGIGIGAS used Respekt Knucklez on DEATHKAHN!
>REGIGIGAS ability changed into Mummy!
>SLAKING used Respekt Knucklez on DEATHKAHN!
>SLAKING ability changed into Mummy!
>U GON GOT RAPED BETCH

D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:DDDDD:

That is, if Deathkan has the defenses to survive those hits...:lol:

There is one stage between them.
My favorite out of this new bunch simply has to be Mebukijika, but I dont like it's Autumn/Summer forms so I guess either Baffuron or Choroneko. I love cats, and I always loved them, and that made Choroneko be my favorite Dark type.
And I always love that funky, funny and weird pokemon like Tangrowth/Lickilicky so I love Baffuron too. :3

EDIT: Exactly. Thats why Desukaan will be used that much. It can turn useless abilities like Klutz and Slow Start to practically nothing, which leaves awesome pokemon clear for attacking.

I'm actually really diggin' Ononokusu.

I know, you're saying "Of course, look how badass he is!" Ehh, I wasn't getting as hyped over him like most people were. Pure Dragon is pretty meh in my book. But the fact that he can get Mold Breaker and the move Dragon Tail is pretty cool. Give him some killer defenses and I think he maybe be one of the best Pseudo-Sweepers around.

Did anybody realise that Doryuuzu, the steel mole, is really small? The dex measures it at 0.7m, which is roughly 2 feet and a third. Even Moguryuu is small as well, at 0.3m, which is almost one foot.

That is probably because moles are sort of small in real life.

That is probably because moles are sort of small in real life.

While that's true, you probably cannot help but see him/her as large when he was standing beside Ononokusu in one of the screenshots, who is more than 5 feet tall.

Pokéball-Mushroom with a weird mouth.SRSLY???
And Gigaiasu's pre-evo...I hope it has a face. And the mummy-zombie thingy. I think that this Gen,I'll have to ignore the designs that I don't like,first of all because there's so many POkémon and because I don't think I'll get used to all of them,like I did in Gen IV.

I'm actually really diggin' Ononokusu.

I know, you're saying "Of course, look how badass he is!" Ehh, I wasn't getting as hyped over him like most people were. Pure Dragon is pretty meh in my book. But the fact that he can get Mold Breaker and the move Dragon Tail is pretty cool. Give him some killer defenses and I think he maybe be one of the best Pseudo-Sweepers around.

I thought about this too, and I think Dragon Tail & Mold Breaker are going to be such broken combination. If Ononokusu is speedy enough it can just spam it and force you to keep switching (even ones with Suction Cups will be forced to switch). Combine that with SR damage and spikes/toxic spikes, and it's going to get people complaining.

Well, that's just my opinion on what could happen.

And even with telling me Ononokusu is over 5 ft, I still picture him as bigger.

For reference, Diglett is 8 in, Moguryuu is 11 in, and Caterpie is 1 ft.

I thought about this too, and I think Dragon Tail & Mold Breaker are going to be such broken combination. If Ononokusu is speedy enough it can just spam it and force you to keep switching (even ones with Suction Cups will be forced to switch). Combine that with SR damage and spikes/toxic spikes, and it's going to get people complaining.

Well, that's just my opinion on what could happen.

Well see, the trade off will probably be one of a couple things (to balance it out):

- Dragon Tail's accuracy will be horrendous
- Dragon Tail will for you to always go second, like Roar/Whirlwind
- It might not do a whole lot of damage

Personally, I can see them forcing you to go second, because getting the opponent to switch before they can attack is too broken no matter what.

Well see, the trade off will probably be one of a couple things (to balance it out):

- Dragon Tail's accuracy will be horrendous
- Dragon Tail will for you to always go second, like Roar/Whirlwind
- It might not do a whole lot of damage

Personally, I can see them forcing you to go second, because getting the opponent to switch before they can attack is too broken no matter what.

Yeah I thought about lower accuracy. But I didn't think about them making it go last, which would make sense like with Roar/Whirlwind doing the same. I just hope it does have some major drawbacks because I don't want Onono getting banned. :p

Anybody else notice that Dangoro is also the name of the Goron King in the Legend of Zelda games? :scared: IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!!

Anybody else notice that Dangoro is also the name of the Goron King in the Legend of Zelda games? :scared: IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!!

His name is Darunia, actually :p

Highlights of this CoroCoro:
Buffaro, Denchura, Desukahn, and of course, The freakin' adorable pokeshroom Tamagetake.
I'm a little very unimpressed with Tabunne however. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be. A weasle? A bunny? Can't tell.
The red Basurao is far better than blue. I wonder if it switches what it looks like if traded to the other game.
Dangoro was also the only other real disappointment though. He's jump a clump...

Heh, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the name, too. Seeing as it's also rock, like the Gorons, the identical names are probably related to the sounds being associated with rolling boulders. Who knows though; it could be a shout-out.

I'm really liking the little electric spider dude. I hope it turns out to be decently strong; I've always liked Bug-types, and I'd be happy to see new ones that are actually good in a fight.

His name is Darunia, actually :p
That was in Ocarina of Time. In Twilight Princess the Goron who gives you the Hero's Bow was called Dangoro.

I always think of どんぐり(donguri) which means acorn, and he kind of looks like an acorn.

I am loving the way this generation is going... 156 new Pokemon, and not a single pre-evolution or evolution of a previous Pokemon. Mamanbou not being related to Luvdisc is truly a lulz moment. I'm glad that all the people who insisted that Munna/Emonga/Mamanbou/Gigaiasu/whatever else are related to Drowzee/Pachirisu/Luvdisc/Nosepass can no longer go on about that crap. Aside from Mamanbou, it was blatantly obvious that these Pokemon had no connections with old Pokemon.

And Tabunne is creepy. o_O

Back
Top Bottom