• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But Kyurem is Dragon/Ice how would that work? Personally i think its type will be able to change in the 3rd game

Or maybe make it a fire/electric with dragon- like properties, or (the more probable) a pure dragon with access to incredible unique attacks. Man I hope they reveal it quick, all this waiting for info on the 3rd V gen game is driving me insane!!!

I dunno! All the Fakemon on this list seem so...odd. I mean, a love bat? A vulture? These are strange predictions.

[/joke]

I like flying swanna. It is the type of pokemon that I really love. For me it's cute. :D

The new game being released in 2012 is a good possibility, but the new Pokemon is quite clearly a fake, a very exciting fake.

Thanks for reading.

who is better?

blue basculin or red basculin? who is more attractive to you? I like blue form better.

Re: who is better?

I'd have to say red basculin because its eyes are more open

It's all in the eyes, and I prefer the reds, the blues eyes just seem really sneer-y, like it knows what you did last summer

If you were to connect the legend of the legendary pokemon of unova only the kami trio and victini doesn't have any connection at all look:

Kyurem is clearly connected to Reshiram and Zekrom(though it will be fully shown on the third version possibly). Reshiram and Zekrom's legend states that the unova was created by one dragon that help two brothers then after that a big conflict happen resulting to the almost destruction of unova and thus during the destruction of unova meloetta lost it's will to dance and become lost. It also stated that during the times of great war between humans and pokemon the musketeer trio help the pokemon and soon dicover keldeo then train him to be one of them. After century has past N have revive Reshiram/Zekrom from sleep and also plans to create a new strong pokemon but rejects it because of science interaction to the pokemons nature thus creating Genesect. now what could be the relation of the kamitrio and victini to the other unova legends????

It was never stated that all the legends are connected. Besides, it was never outright said whether this original dragon physically made Unova (as in, the plants and stuff) or Unova as a country. I don't recall there being anything about the ReshiZek situation actually causing a war - it seemed like it was isolated to just the brothers (and their sons).

It's more likely that the Muskadeers and Meloetta were involved in different conflicts.

The Kami trio and Victini do have legends of their own; they don't have to be involved with Unova.

Basically, one day, Thundurus and Tornadus were being all cool and causing storms and stuff, making it impossible for farmers to grow anything. Landorus then came down, and smacked up the other two genies. To thank Landorus for that, a shrine for him was made at Abundant Shrine. It is said that whenever Tornadus and Thundurus are causing trouble, Landorus will be there to smack them again.

As for Victini; it is said to bring victory. Its original trainer became very rich due to this, but decided that in order to protect Victini from people who want to use it for evil purposes, locked it away in a tower. There is also said to be some kind of downside to owning one (a Team Plasma grunt says this at the end of the event).

Braviary is the eagle one right? He's a pretty cool Pokemon. Could pass for a legendary.

Naw braviary has a pre-evo. Plus Badwolf's story for the ReshiZek thing was, for the most part, correct. Reshiram and Zekrom were once one pokemon, as we all know by now, and split apart to support the two brothers evenly. Their foolish war nearly annihilated Unova, I don't quite know whether or not if they helped recreated it but it wouldn't be surprising if almost all of the legendaries are connected. Except Genosect, if I recall was created by humans in a similar fashion to Mewtwo. Also I am interested in hearing more about Victini's backstory, maybe the "misfortune " is an alternate form that significantly contrasts its kind nature, something violent maybe.

Also I am interested in hearing more about Victini's backstory, maybe the "misfortune " is an alternate form that significantly contrasts its kind nature, something violent maybe.

Hm, that's actually a very interesting idea. I like it a lot.

Unfortunately it's most likely not anything so awesome. Probably something like people will shun you for always winning with it.

Back
Top Bottom