• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

I love Mijumaru water types being my fav I wasn't sure at first but he has grown on me and together we will master Issu. I even knitted a Mijumaru hat!

Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much?

I also never said he had to get smaller. :disgust:

Look at all of the fan art of the starters final evos. It will disappoint you. Pokemon don't look THAT cool. You'll be disappointed the first time you see the evos then they will grow on you, maybe instantly. But always a moment of disappointment. Exept the otter. Disappointment will last forever.

o_0...in that case, Wailord evo?

I can see it. Covered in barnacles, limpets etc, then with a massive spike/horn on it's head. It would be a beast!

Starting small, evolving to huge, and then evolving to something small again is not likely something they would do...

I'm sure Gloom gets smaller when it evolves to Bellossom? I think it does anyway, so it is possible.

I love Mijumaru water types being my fav I wasn't sure at first but he has grown on me and together we will master Issu. I even knitted a Mijumaru hat!

Omg I want that hat! How cute.
I at first loved Tsutarja and hated Miju but now I love it. It's soo cute. So i'm torn between choosing Tsutarja or Miju now. I even made fake evolutions for them.

*sigh* Okay, what are limpets?

I also never said he had to get smaller. :disgust:
No, but I did, because as I said, Wailord is too big for narwhals if I remember correct
I'm sure Gloom gets smaller when it evolves to Bellossom? I think it does anyway, so it is possible.
Not quite the same, especially with how similar in height those two are
*sigh* Okay, what are limpets?
A Google define says they are snails?

With the whole Wailord issue, Porygon also shrinks when it evolves for no good reason.

I think it would be interesting if Wailord evolved into a smaller, but cooler version. Maybe a Water/Steel submarine.

With the whole Wailord issue, Porygon also shrinks when it evolves for no good reason.

I think it would be interesting if Wailord evolved into a smaller, but cooler version. Maybe a Water/Steel submarine.

Subwail?

Wailmarine?

Well Porygon is a computer program, who takes the rap for Pikachu's seizure inducing electric shocks...

what about a vrius pokemon? i realize Deoxys is aupposedly a virus, but none of its formes resemble actual viruses.

what about a pokemon that looks like this?

virus1.jpg

I still think Pokabu will be Fire/Dark. Maybe he'll become into a pig ruffian :p And Otter will be Psychic. I mean, that thing... that sad face... why am I the only one who sees that thing is a psychopath who wants to take control of the world?! :scared:

If Wotter's final evo is a supervillain, then obviously the sad face is a sign of abuse.

Tormented constantly by his sadistic trainer, Wotter's final evo plots to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

what about a vrius pokemon? i realize Deoxys is aupposedly a virus, but none of its formes resemble actual viruses.

virus1.jpg
Getting a little too close to Digimon imo =b
They had a whole type (like fire or water) of virus digimon

wow, i didn't even think of digimon. oh well.

i have one last idea! do you know those underwater volcanic vents? have you ever seen those weird tube worm things that live next to them? what about something like those? it could be a fire/water type!

virus1.jpg

I agree, we need more Pokes on the sci-fi side. That reminds me of a lulzy idea of a something along the lines of Boskov from Evil Con Carne.

We need a Android like pokemon that looks really clumsy and kinda like Wall-E from the movie. But its final evolution is a really cool sleak looking Robot/Android with really good speed and attack but bad Defense in return. It could possibly evolve Via Upgrade or maybe some new move?

Back
Top Bottom