• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Voice Actors Discussion (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

What do you think about the new voices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because professionals always do drive-by anonymous postings.

Yep. Last I checked, professionals know how to surf the interweb for pokemon forums...

What point are you trying to prove/make...I'm not getting anything from you posts besides troll/flame bait?

Read a couple pages back. You'll see what i'm trying to say, otherwise, don't say my posts were troll/flame bait without knowing what those words mean first.

The remarks he said about the ratings did make him seem professional though...
Which was probably what he was intending to sound like.

With what I know, I believe he isn't an employee. However I'm gonna wait and see if 'unregistered' posts again to past final judgement.

Which was probably what he was intending to sound like.

With what I know, I believe he isn't an employee. However I'm gonna wait and see if 'unregistered' posts again to past final judgement.

If he really was a professional, odds are we will not see him again.

Yep. Last I checked, professionals know how to surf the interweb for pokemon forums...

Read a couple pages back. You'll see what i'm trying to say, otherwise, don't say my posts were troll/flame bait without knowing what those words mean first.

I know what it means champ, the last few pages is nothing but you being a internet try hard proving a point that doesn't matter. We've been here done that...so I guess you're just random person this month who doesn't believe maddie.

Actually, alot of the stuff he said was true (especially about the ratings thing)....that doesn't mean he was flawless though.

I don't exactly know where the idea he was a professional was, he never actually said it. I just think he is a random guy who did some research. I don't get where all this "he must work for PUSA!" came from.

Actually, alot of the stuff he said was true (especially about the ratings thing)....that doesn't mean he was flawless though.
True, but heck! Most of his info seems to have been taken from Dogasu's thread.

Also if their an upper, they would try very hard not to make mistakes, especially the little ones I noticed.

so I guess you're just random person this month who doesn't believe maddie.

umm. Do I have to put maddie on a golden throne or something? No. I'm treating maddie like I would any other user. Maddie doesn't know everything. When I spot something that doesn't seem right I jump on it.

Yeah, thus as I said he did some research...I mean, I don't think he's a professional, unless I missed some post when he said he was......

Ugghhh...I wish Sarah would visit the boards, she seems like an interesting person to talk too....

umm. Do I have to put maddie on a golden throne or something? No. I'm treating maddie like I would any other user. Maddie doesn't know everything. When I spot something that doesn't seem right I jump on it.
Well...you do got a point there, you aren't bound to trust her 100%....

Ugghhh...I wish Sarah would visit the boards, she seems like an interesting person to talk too....

Yeah, having Sarah here would be pretty cool. She does seem interesting.

exactly, Habunake

I don't exactly know where the idea he was a professional was, he never actually said it. I just think he is a random guy who did some research. I don't get where all this "he must work for PUSA!" came from.
Mainly because of the way he stated stuff.

Even Lisa was thinking it 'might' be an employee from either company.

Who knows whether or not he's a professional, all I know is what you said, and what I've said. He's probably a random guy who did a little research.

Yeah, thus as I said he did some research...I mean, I don't think he's a professional, unless I missed some post when he said he was......

I bet you money Sarah visits these boards, she just doesn't feel the need to register/reply. I would actually be sort of intimidated with fans given the nature of messgeboards.

Fans seem so exiciting I can't wait to get a big role :D I'm talking to someone currently about filler roles to get my foot in the door and talks are going very well, as for me I would browse to see how much fans say either how much I suck, or how much they liked it...just to get a vibe, but either way these boards have the potiental to eat professionals alive.

Fans seem so exiciting I can't wait to get a big role :D I'm talking to someone currently about filler roles to get my foot in the door and talks are going very well, as for me I would browse to see how much fans say either how much I suck, or how much they liked it...just to get a vibe, but either way these boards have the potiental to eat professionals alive.
What company? Will I be hearing you as Hamburg in One Piece or something? 0.o

Can't say right now ;p, all I know is that if you don't bug them they won't bother with you...it started off with "ugh it sounds ok" to "you need to learn blah blah blah" to "ok come in and meet with us". All very exciting, nothing 4Kids though I'll tell you that ;p

oh man that would be so great to voice something in uncutpokemon's favorite dub One Piece haha.

Anyway Sarah or anyone who is potientally browsing, you are very welcomed here, and although there are a few chosen members who are hostile, we welcome anyone of the Pokemon Professional Community :D

Yes Sarah, please come, we have a user here who whines and bitches about you 24/7 but you can try to ignore her. I try to. Even though it doesn't work too well...

I stick up for you though!!!

I would love Sarah to come, having the current VA for Ash would be awesome. Especially when she's 21 years old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom