• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Breeding clearout - Egg move pokemon all with pokerus ;)

The Nidoran F, the one with hustle please.
I've got a Jolly Larvitar leftover from a breeding program i did, decent IV's too. Would make a great Choice Scarfer.

And, to clarify, the Nidoran will have Pokerus, yes?

My FC is in my Sig. :)

The Nidoran F, the one with hustle please.
I've got a Jolly Larvitar leftover from a breeding program i did, decent IV's too. Would make a great Choice Scarfer.

And, to clarify, the Nidoran will have Pokerus, yes?

My FC is in my Sig. :)

ye thatll be fine and yes it does come with pokerus i accidently put pokerus on a load of eggs i had for hatching lol so i just put it on all the ones i do now :)

Could I have a Nidoran M? I can offer all starters and psuedo legend prevos.

Could I have a Nidoran M? I can offer all starters and psuedo legend prevos.

you sure can :) which one did you want? did you have a turtwig then? thatd be great if you did :)

as for nature aslong as it puts down speed and puts up attack,defense or special defense itll be fine so like a brave or relaxed one would be awesome :)

Could I have a Nidoran F?
I can can trade you a Volbeat or Illumise, both nicknamed Light. ^^

Could I have a Nidoran F?
I can can trade you a Volbeat or Illumise, both nicknamed Light. ^^

aw i dont like nicknames lol if you cant change em theyll have to do heh id prefer the volbeat which nidoran you wanting?

aw i dont like nicknames lol if you cant change em theyll have to do heh id prefer the volbeat which nidoran you wanting?

Ok, then would you like a non-nicknamed Hariyama..?
Any female Nidoran is fine.

I'd like the Naughty one. ;) But, I can't trade today, though I'm free all week I'm on spring break.

I'd be interested in on of the Hardy male Sawblu. I can trade an Oshawott with Brine, a Zorua with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory, or a Piplup with Pound, Hydro Pump, Peck, and Bubblebeam.

I'd be interested in on of the Hardy male Sawblu. I can trade an Oshawott with Brine, a Zorua with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory, or a Piplup with Pound, Hydro Pump, Peck, and Bubblebeam.

sure the piplup sounds ok to me :) was having some connection trouble yesterday so hopefully itll be ok today

Could I have the Both a Male & Female Ferroseed?

If you want Gen 1-4 here's what I have:Shellos, Aron, Mareep, Elekid, Piplup, Mudkip, Turtwig, Tyrogue, Seedot, Sneasel, Wingull, Surskit, & Magby.

I'd like the male Quiet Axew. I have Absol with egg move Megahorn or Zen Headbutt.

Could I have the Both a Male & Female Ferroseed?

If you want Gen 1-4 here's what I have:Shellos, Aron, Mareep, Elekid, Piplup, Mudkip, Turtwig, Tyrogue, Seedot, Sneasel, Wingull, Surskit, & Magby.

sure thing :) a seedot would be great and ill have take a mareep to :)

I'd like the male Quiet Axew. I have Absol with egg move Megahorn or Zen Headbutt.

sure id like one with megahorn i think please :)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom