• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - ENDGAME - Baroque Works Win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Night 2 - Dog Days Are Over

Yeah, I doubt either side has made a ton of progress in finding all of their members and contacting each other with certainty. Lovandra's claim wouldn't have made it easy for Baroque Works since there is/was no reason to take it at face value.

AussieEevee said:
1) MCH was caught doing an anti-town action. Self voting/joke voting.
2) He was very quick to gloat that he didn't vote for Poke Man.
With how easily self-voting can backfire and just lead to a bandwagon on the person who did it, I don't think it's really indicative of alignment one way or another. That's my opinion, at least. Especially not in this kind of game, where in a way there isn't really "scum" at all. To me, it's more of a "team vs team" thing than "town vs mafia" since both sides are pretty much in the same boat when it comes to win con, knowledge of allies, etc. The only really difference between the two is the nightkill.

Tbh, have we needed more of a reason for votes right now

Tbh, have we needed more of a reason for votes right now
WELL...

Now that you mention it, not really, it is true lol

I'm mainly trying to get clarification for information purposes, though, since I'm still not quite sure what to think of Eevee alignment-wise.

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 2: Over-doped

Statements like "MCH is scummy" are strange this game.
The scum don't know each other, and as a result, which lynches they have to push.
The town is pretty much faced with the same situation.
So what is "scummy" supposed to mean in this game?

It means that

1) MCH was caught doing an anti-town action. Self voting/joke voting.
2) He was very quick to gloat that he didn't vote for Poke Man.

My guess is that the mafia players have all located eachother before Poke Man's lynch. Lovandra's claim would have made that easy.

Either way, it is after 9am (1 GMT) so votes are locked. It doesn't matter what I think untiil after the update :p

again, joke votes are NOT scummy, and how quick I was to "gloat" means nothing in the grand scheme.

I think my words were "Anti-town"... I didn't use the word "scummy" for the joke votes. The way I see it, they are useless. They don't get discussions going, they don't tell us anything.

And how quick you were to gloat means a lot in the grand scheme of things.

Gone With Grace​

Alone on a hill sat Miss Second-In-Charge
As she waited and waited, her impatience grew large
Her boss would praise her, or so she believed
Her work was done, as she had committed the deed

Legs crossed, eyes wide
She watched as the sand tore up the hillside
A man started to run, but without traction
Did he fall into the earth, and thus ended her action

She laughed, then fled for the palace
My oh my, she held such malice
The sand continued to drone,
Grazing the rest, right to the bone

Dear FinalArcadia, you are Sanji

LZTV3kC.gif

Men who can't wipe away the tears from a women's eyes, aren't real men.
You're the chef of the Straw Hat Pirates, though you're not just busy in the kitchen. Being one of the strongest members in the crew means you're on the front-lines fighting with your signature Black Leg Style, a style you've created that involves the sole use of your legs to attack your opponents. Despite your strong legs, you find yourself incapable of attacking women and would rather help them, even if they're the enemy.

Second Hand Man: Whether you're fit to be the first-mate is debatable, but one thing is for sure, you're always willing to take one for the team. This means that once during any day phase you may send me a private message saying you would like to enable your ability that allows you to be lynched instead of the player with the most amount of votes.

Your ability only works during the day and will not activate unless you use it.

Because of this, you are a Martyr.

You are allied with the Straw Hat Pirates and win when all of Baroque Works is dead.

Good luck!
FinalArcadia was killed. She was Sanji, a member of the Straw Hat Pirates.

It is now Day 3. The phase will end on September 20th at 9:00 PM (1 AM GMT). You may now begin voting.

You may now return to using private communications.

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 3: Gone With Grace

Well darn, I actually had a bad feeling about this night phase too haha.

Good luck my fellow Straw Hat Pirates, go get get those Baroque Works members! And thanks for letting me play, Life!!

Hmm... not a bad choice, and not that surprising. I think alt of us saw that coming.

VOTE: Flashranite

Pretty much the only player I have a complete null tell on. I just reread the thread and most of what they've said is just set up talk. Great, that could be useful, but I haven't seen it actually lead to anything, or anything else to go on with it, so I'm guessing they're just intentionally trying to lay low while not aggravating anyone. Could be Town/Mafia not wanting to be lynched or nightkilled because of maybe a good PR, or actually it could be just how they play, but either way, I haven't gotten a read on them.

I still sick and have no idea right now. For now.

VOTE: HUMAN DAWN

what did i do

or didn't

what did i do

or didn't
Cause you r good. I obviously dont want you as enemy :3. *read hard to do now cause everyone keep on silence*

Also I, for now have no idea who should I vote...

Vote: humandawn

Well lov has been wrong before so I'll go with Her on this.

Cause you r good. I obviously dont want you as enemy :3. *read hard to do now cause everyone keep on silence*

Also I, for now have no idea who should I vote...

Good as a good player, or Town?

Vote: humandawn

Well lov has been wrong before so I'll go with Her on this.

What does that mean? Are you saying that since she was wrong about Pyanda being likely Town, then if she thinks I'm Town, she's likely wrong too?

Hmm... not a bad choice, and not that surprising. I think alt of us saw that coming.

I didn't? Why were you so sure it was going to be her?

For now;

Vote: Flashranite

Very much subject to change if he bothers to defend himself. Early on in the game he encouraged players to speak to him about the in game privately. I'm talking D1 early so I wouldn't say he's keeping under the radar. Seems like he may have just lost interest, but i'd like to hear more from him so hopefully the pressure vote will work.

My other suspicians right now are with lovandra (for obvious reasons) and AussieEevee. I don't agree with the things she says. On D1 her argument that thread discussion wasn't helpful and jumping on MCH for reasons that seem to me, petty.

Statements like "MCH is scummy" are strange this game.
The scum don't know each other, and as a result, which lynches they have to push.
The town is pretty much faced with the same situation.
So what is "scummy" supposed to mean in this game?

^This completely.

@HumanDawn; not really but I still have no read on you and was gonna vote for you anyways.
@CrackFox; final arcadia was not really afraid to lynch, and was not afraid to take chances. Even if she was mafia it was dangerous in this game for mafia to keep her.

Vote: Flashranite

Very much subject to change if he bothers to defend himself. Early on in the game he encouraged players to speak to him about the in game privately. I'm talking D1 early so I wouldn't say he's keeping under the radar. Seems like he may have just lost interest, but i'd like to hear more from him so hopefully the pressure vote will work.

It's more that his input is doing nothing, and that he feels like he's just "there". He's not memorable to me, even Zexy who hasn't been directly involved with anything is better than him because he approached the game better, asked better questions, explained his behaviour with his thought process and had more interesting things to say. In a game that is important to get reads, even more so because you have to find your team mates to lynch the other team that started with the same amount, it's more important than ever to contribute.

If I had to guess why lovandra is really voting me now it's probably because of my post on Flashranite, she probably thinks I'm Town for it, when I could also have scum motivation to go after Flashranite when say, they could be silent Town with a good PR and I'm hunting them out, or like I've said, try to see if he's a team mate or not.

Off-Topic but I quite like FinalArcadia's Matyr role set-up wise. In the case the Mafia decides to out and tries proving each other via their claims or the sort and lynch a Town member with what they think might have a good PR, the Matyr could prevent said lynch. It's just really clever.

@HumanDawn; not really but I still have no read on you and was gonna vote for you anyways.
@CrackFox; final arcadia was not really afraid to lynch, and was not afraid to take chances. Even if she was mafia it was dangerous in this game for mafia to keep her.

I'm not afraid to lynch or to take chances either.

I very much doubt you have no read on me. You followed somebody who claimed scum and put up the reason that you're following their vote because they were wrong about somebody being Town before so they might be wrong now. Now, you say you don't really believe that and you would have voted me anyway?

I'll be a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom