• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Never played porsona so im going to usless at flavour but idk if Jamie will even use flavour

I have experience with mafia-style games in real life, but this is my first time doing it this way. Still a bit of a forum newbie, tbh. Good luck and have fun to everyone!
U will be fine i think there is a few new players in this game and iv played quite a few but suck at this game exlight caps and midow are probably the most experienced players.welcome to the war room :bulbaWave:

Last edited:
Hi, new faces! Hope everyone has fun!

Also, I can't speak for the other Persona games, but Persona 5 Royal was super good. ...Super long too though lol. Like a 100+ hour game when I played.

VOTE: Midorikawa
This vote is a compliment for your good taste in Fire Emblem characters (Alcryst was my S-Support in Engage, love him).

Votecount 1.1
Back
Top Bottom