• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yvette sighed, "And for the last time, I'm not in the police force. It's just a stereotype for dog-like Pokemon that gets pretty annoying after a while. It's like saying that all Chanseys are medical experts."

Autumn realized that this conversation was not the group role playing some game but actually playing a horrible joke. Autumn apparently ran into a bunch of weird pokemon and wanted to get away from here as soon as possible. "Umm, ya thanks again for the help but I need to complete my mission and find the tablet I am looking for. Bye." With that said Autumn quickly takes off, backtracking her path looking for the tablet.

"It's not just 'cause you're a dog, though that does help, it's because you act like a police officer. And nurses always have pink pokemon helping them. And pink hair," the Scorpion Queen objected plainly.

Max had faded into the shadows, simply standing still in the dark, staring out at them with red eyes. Again.

"Mission?" Willow called after Autumn, following her a little. "Are you an Explorer?"

Autumn stopped and turned around looking at Willow. She seemed to be interested in what she was doing. Autumn started to smile meeting another pokemon who was interested. "I am many things including an explorer. However my mission today is not exploring but stopping crime. I don't usually get these missions but it was important for someone to do this job so I accepted. Are you interested in becoming an explorer yourself?" Autumn asked in a smile.

"That seems very nice of you to do!" Willow replied, smiling back. "No, I don't think I'll ever be an explorer, really. If I was, I think I'd have started quite a while back!" she said cheerfully, which was quite an odd comment for an unevolved pokemon. "I could help you out here, though, if you'd like."

Autumn smiled back. "Don't be so negative about yourself, I think you would be a great explorer if you really wanted to be. And sure help would be great. Having an extra pair of eyes would really speed up the search." Autumn explained.

"I'll help out as well, since there's really nothing else for me to do around here."

"I'm Amanda," The charmander introduced herself, "And this is my sister Diana." The squirtle waved to the pikachu and turned her head to look towards where the sounds of a much larger conversation was going on. She hobbled off, not really used to having a shell yet. Her sister took a few seconds to notice her absence and followed after her hastily. Diana kept to the sides watching everything with a rather puzzled expression until her sister ran into her knocking her over, and sending her tumbling onto her back. "Eek!" she squealed, trying to flip over. Amanda would help her but she was laughing too hard.

Autumn smiled again and was a little upset with herself thinking these pokemon were pure weirdos. "That's very kind to you both, thanks."

"Me? Negative? Haha, maybe. I never felt cut out to be an explorer, though," Willow said with a grin, looking around at the ground and into bushes for a tablet of some kind. She turned when she saw the Growlithe from before approaching. "Oh, hello! Yvette, wasn't it? The more eyes, the better, I suppose!"

Rose laughed, too, but she moved to help the Squirtle, pushing on the side of the shall and only just managing to flip her back over. "You seem a little unbalanced... Wait, don't tell me you're like those others? That said they're humans?! You're heading in their direction, after all!"

The Scorpion Queen sat down. "Oh, man, today is just not may day. Everything's all upside-down and stuff..." She moaned, mostly to herself. Max's eyes were now trained elsewhere as he followed the group searching for the Eevee's lost item through the dark shadows.
Aren't most kids afraid of the dark?
Yeah, so?
You seem afraid of the light.

Autumn along with Willow and Yvette continue looking for the missing tablet. "I wish I had an psychic pokemon with me right now. That would really help in finding this tablet." Autumn said.

Last edited:
Everything that was said hit him like a ton of bricks. So... humans are real, not just a thing of myths or storybooks... But after all that, one thing was on his mind: Why? He leaned back, his mind reeling at the thought. The only problem with leaning back, however, was that there was nothing there. Dylan feel out of the tree, and if that didn't make enough noise, the squeal of surprise that came out of him as he fell did. Smooth. He thought as he lay on the ground, berries strewn about.

"Oh! There was an Elgyem back there, though I'm not sure how good she'd be with her powers since she seemed surprised to be levitating," Willow noted.

OOC: Chespin411 (owner of Crystal, the Elgyem character) doesn't seem to be on right now, though, just a note.

The Scorpion Queen spun to face the source of the noise, but relaxed when she saw that it was just another pokemon falling out of a tree. A Wartortle this time. "If trees were clouds, it's raining pokemon today," she said. "Seriously, you're, like, the fourth one."

OOC: lol he is on now.

Autumn replied to Willow. "That's ok, it would take longer to go ask this Elgyem you saw and then hope she would help. I am sure it is around. We just need to keep backtracking into we find it."

"What'd mean by the others?" Diana asked as she pushed herself up onto her feet. "And Diana's never very good on her feet," Amanda added, the curiosity getting the better of her and continued in the direction Diana was going. "Hey! Amanda wait for me!" Diana said noticing she was leaving without her and the two sisters walked into the clearing, Amanda much sooner then her sister, who tripped into the clearing, landing face first into the grass, but luckily was able to stand up again on her own, since she was not on her back.

Dylan slowly got up, and upon glancing around, realized there was more pokemon there than he had hoped. "Oh, yeah. Uh, sorry. I was just... um... scavenging for berries. Yeah." He said as he started picking up the berries that fell out of his bag. Look at the mess you've gotten yourself into now he thought.

"Uh-huh," the Zorua responded disbelievingly before she turned to see Diana, Amanda, and Rose running- well, Amanda tripping- into the clearing. "Oh, it's that Pikachu from before. And I haven't seen either of you two. Hi."

"Alright then," Willow agreed, continuing to look around. Max, unable to help himself, was also looking a little, but he was mainly just following them, doing his best to remain unnoticed.

Autumn again continues searching for the tablet. She begins walking towards a tree with a big chunk ripped out of it. "The Donphan must of skinned this tree when they were running" Autumn says. Just as she said that she looks under the part of the tree that was ripped off and finds it. "Hey look I found it. What a lucky break." Autumn puts up a big smile.

(Diana tripped :p sorry I wrote it a bit confusingly.)
Amanda swished her flaming tail, nearly hitting her sister with it who expertly dodged it. Amanda turned her blue gaze to look at the Zorua who spoke. She was honestly shocked to see her. She had never seen a Zorua before, even in her pokemon memories. She had heard of them, but never seen one. Diana had a similar reaction when her brown eyes fixed on the Zorua as well. "What are you?" Amanda said rushing over and looking her all over, not really one to understand the concept of personal space, especially not with something new. Diana rushed over as well, but stopped when she saw Willow, as a Snivy was something she had never seen before, though she knew it was the grass starter in the Unova region. The first thing that flashed into her mind was Becca would know what a Snivy looked like. Becca always liked grass pokemon and bug pokemon, or was it she liked other grass pokemon since she was a grass pokemon herself. This made her head hurt.

Dylan took another look around at all the Pokemon congregated at one place. Strange crowd, he thought. He slung his pack full of berries over his shoulder and searched for any eyes staring at him. If you can just sink back into the shadows, there would be nothing left to worry about, and you can go about your business. It's not like anyone would notice, anyway. He turned his back to the crowd, but something inside him kept him from leaving. His curiosity. He knew that some of these pokemon were, or at least thoroughly believed that they were, humans. A creature of myths and legends. And for something like that to be thrown about in idle conversation... He couldn't get his mind over it. Once again, curiosity won over. He breathed a heavy sigh, sat down under the same tree he fell out of, and started munching on another berry which he grabbed out of his bag. I hope I don't regret this...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom