• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokédex Filler: Legendaries and Hard to Finds

Cerberuswaltz

Reaction score
I'm attempting to complete my Pokédex in B2 but don't think I can do it without certain Pokémon; those being hard to find legendaries
like Shaymin or hard to evolve like Hitmontop. If it's a legendary I only need to borrow it (trade back and forth) to get it's data. I'm not sure how to work that but I can offer various mons and a couple of evolution stones if needed be? Shaymin and Arceus are the ones I'm worried about most, including Mew. Don't care if they are hacked even, as long as data is compiled. Thanks :D

Just ones you normally can't find: Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Darkrai... Maybe Latios/Latias if you have them. Arceus. These pretty much can't be obtained "normally" or without hacking so I don't know what to do? If you have any of these to borrow for the data that would be great. Anything you want in return?

Well I don't have shaymin or manaphy if you needed that but I have everything else. Also I don't need anything in return since the moment you receive them you gain the data so you just need something to trade me temporarily and then as I give you them you can just trade them back.

Hi! I thought I would PM you but your inbox is full lol. No need to worry about Manaphy, I own one of those. Is there any particular time you are available? Due my work schedule I can only trade anytime in the morning until about 3pm. I then work from 4pm-12am Wednesday to Sunday. Mondays and Tuesdays I'm off.

So any time before 3pm (or after 12am if you're a night owl) works for me.

My friend code is:
Stevie
3096 6619 7235

Thank you again for your help. I'm attempting to get a Shiny Charm so I can breed the heck out of my DW Eevee so if you ever need one I can oblige.

Hi! I thought I would PM you but your inbox is full lol. No need to worry about Manaphy, I own one of those. Is there any particular time you are available? Due my work schedule I can only trade anytime in the morning until about 3pm. I then work from 4pm-12am Wednesday to Sunday. Mondays and Tuesdays I'm off.

My friend code is:
Stevie
3096 6619 7235

Thank you again for your help. I'm attempting to get a Shiny Charm so I can breed the heck out of my DW Eevee so if you ever need one I can oblige.

I can give you manaphy or shaymin im looking for kyogre rayquaza or other legends from the older games I only have white 2/Y

My friend code is:
Stevie
3096 6619 7235

My FC is in my about me. I'm actually in a later time which is good since hopefully I can catch you before three your time tomorrow. I'm assuming your timezone is Mexico.

My friend code is:
Stevie
3096 6619 7235

I can give you manaphy or shaymin im looking for kyogre rayquaza or other legends from the older games I only have white 2/Y

I'm not sure what you mean? You mean you need the data or expect to keep them? If you just need data I can see which ones I have. But if you're looking for them, that I can't do. As stated earlier I really only need to borrow the Pokémon for dex data. I have no other uses for legendaries. Also, I have Manapy.

Scholar; My time zone is actually mountain time- Not sure how Mexican time works lol?

Tomorrow I'll be around in the day so hopefully we can do the trading then for these and the Dratini/Budew I requested in the previous thread of yours. I left my FC above and I will add yours tomorrow when I see you online. Thanks again!

My friend code is:
Stevie
3096 6619 7235

I'm not sure what you mean? You mean you need the data or expect to keep them? If you just need data I can see which ones I have. But if you're looking for them, that I can't do. As stated earlier I really only need to borrow the Pokémon for dex data. I have no other uses for legendaries. Also, I have Manapy.

Scholar; My time zone is actually mountain time- Not sure how Mexican time works lol?

Tomorrow I'll be around in the day so hopefully we can do the trading then for these and the Dratini/Budew I requested in the previous thread of yours. I left my FC above and I will add yours tomorrow when I see you online. Thanks again!

so do you still need the shaymin

@hunter1421; Yes, I still do if you don't mind letting me borrow it. Trade it then give it back to you right after.
@Scholar; Any time you'll be available Monday? I'm off and pretty much free all day

@Scholar; I'm really sorry, I seem to keep missing you. Any time specifically we can "meet" tomorrow? I think that's what is happening is we aren't setting an exactim time ^_^

I don't work until 8:00pm

@Scholar; Free anytime today? I have a few reports to do and so so I'll be near my computer pretty much all day? I even have my 3DS near me?

Sorry for the lengthy wait

@Scholar; Free anytime today? I have a few reports to do and so so I'll be near my computer pretty much all day? I even have my 3DS near me?

Sorry for the lengthy wait

I have shaymin what do you have to offer I need cobalion terrakion genesect mew registeel kyogre deoxys if you want to trade for shaymin

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom