• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia PokeMafia (End Game) Game Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokeMafia (Day 2 Ends Oct 26, 6:00AM -5GMT )

Fwee probably couldn't get online yet. She might be at school. Day phase is over, but I'll give her time to come on.

Re: PokeMafia (Night 2 Ends Oct 27, 6:00PM -5GMT )

I hate school.
Thank you very much, Rayne.
Achem, time for you guys to realize your slight stupidity. There IS an inspector out there; start asking around. However, I would suggest not revealing yourself just yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you all sit around, pondering whom to lynch, the newbie- Cobalt- suddenly speaks up. "I say we should lynch The Fake Psychic!" he says determinedly, assured he's right. Immediately, all eyes turn towards him. The Fake Psychic argues and turns the vote around against Cobalt, angered by his accusations.

"Cobalt! Let's kill Cobalt! His random-voting method is soooooo fishy! I'm a non-important villager! Bla-bla-bla!" You all cry, spurred on by your own bloodlust. Converging upon Cobalt the not-so-smart, you immediately throw him off of a convienient cliff, grabbing his Role PM on the way down. You choose to read it aloud.

Fwee~ said:
Dear Cobalt

EEVEE.jpg

You are Eevee.

Cute, sweet, playful, and a high potential. These words all describe you. You are Eevee, the Pokémon with so many evolutions, they were dubbed Eeveelutions! Others may look down on you now, but just wait and see, soon; YOU SHALL DESTROY THEM ALL! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You have no powers as of yet, but when certain requirements are filled, you will evolve, and thusly gain power. Ooooh!

You are allied with the Town. You win if a member of the Town is the last person standing, or if nothing can happen to prevent so.

Dear Cobalt

Espeon.png

Congratulations! You have evolved into Espeon!

However, this means that Plusle is dead. Sigh.

But with your evolution, you have gained new powers! You now possess the ability to influence others to target a specific person with their Night actions. If you want to, you may even influence who they say they want to kill if they are a mafian. Every night, you may send a PM to Fwee saying; Brainwash <username of person targeting> to target <username of person you wish your target to target for their night actions. Yes, this is confusing even me>.

Also, you are still able to evolve once certain circumstances occur. However, you may also devolve. Be careful about what you do.

Horrified and disgusted at yourself, you look around the room, as though Cobalts ghost would appear and slaughter you all! Which actually sounds like something I'd do.... hmmmm...

Anyway, you then go to sleep. Snore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy, am I going to have fun in the post-game. :3
IT IS NOW NIGHT
Night ends on October 27th, 6:00 PM.
And also, starting from then, day periods will be 24 hours.

Sorry Cobalt. Didn't know you were innocent. But I'll make up for it.

That bandwagon train did jump on him really fast.
I feel bad for Cobalt since he got outed right as he jumped into the game. :/

Anyhow, it is nearly deadline and I don't have very many PM's.

Please send them in? I really need them. <_<

6 minutes.

Anyone know where Gastly's Mama is, by any chance?

6 minutes.

Anyone know where Gastly's Mama is, by any chance?

He was on earlier.

And I don't mind being lynched. This was my first mafia game ever, so it was a learning experience.

NIGHT OVER

"You're killing me?!"

"Yup. You know it was going to happen eventually."

"Fair enough. At least my job has been done."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up the next morning, haunted by horrible dreams from Fwee because she's extremely pissed right now. Anyhow, you walk outside, humming happily when suddenly, you notice that all of your plants have died. Looking around, you notice that plants are dying left and right. Horrified, you run around, and come across the sliced-open body of Mijzelffan; lying in a grove of dead plants. You quickly read over her Role PM.

Fwee~ said:
Dear Mijzelffan

shaymin.png

You are Shaymin.

You know, the flowery hedgehog. Bringer of life. The little-white-creature-with-a-flower-bush-on-your-back. Cutesy-cutesy you! Everyone loves you, and you love them. You hold the gift of life, use it wisely.

ONCE in the game, (ONCE) you may send Fwee a PM saying; Shower life upon <dead username>. This person shall (ONCE) regain their life and their powers(ONCE), and you shall recieve another PM giving you a new power. Use it wisely, young padawan. Did I mention you can only use this ONCE?

You are allied with the Town. You win if a member of the Town is the last person standing, or if nothing can happen to prevent so.

Horrified at the loss of such powerful a member, you are about to start crying when suddenly, a piece of paper flies out of the air. You catch it and read it aloud.

Fwee~ said:
Dear Mijzelffan

You have used your power! You shall thus be assigned a new role, and Shaymin shall die.

Of course, though the mafia has targeted you, Shaymin was going to die anyway, so yeah.

Your new Role PM is being sent to you as I type!

Excited by this, you jump happily into the air. However, a piercing scream shocks the crowd. You race towards the source, only to find That Dude with Swag crisped, just like InfernapeWarrior. You read his role aloud.

Fwee~ said:
Dear LegendaryGallade

pikachu.png

You are Ash's Pikachu.

Yes, you are THE Pikachu. Even more famous than Ash, you are known and loved around the world. You are quite kind, but fame has somewhat gotten to your head.

Due to your star status, your vote for the lynching counts as 3 votes.

Saddened by the loss, you are about to stop mourning when I am not a he appears in front of you, shivering but otherwise unharmed. Cheerful, you jump into the air with glee, spotting Mijzelffans new role as well. A crack pierces through the air and Cobalt appears, slightly confused but the same as ever.

Saddened by the loss of two, but gaining back three, you feel heartened and begin the days work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reason that the mafia kill didn't work is because Mijzelffan was already dead. However, if your kill had gotten in, and Mijzelffan didn't use her life-thingy, Mijzelffan would have died.

If you couldn't tell, Mijzelffan used her life-thingy on Cobalt. Yay!

Sweet, Cobalt made it back. What an interesting tweest.

Thank you, Mijzelffan.

Oh thank god I can do something now

Re: PokeMafia (Day 3 Ends Oct 28, 6:00PM -5GMT )

Shouldn't we start lynching people now?

I'll go with my lynch from the other day for the same reasons as before.

Vote: CJMiller

Sounds good enough for me.

I have a total of 3 votes, and it's past deadline.
I was going to write up an apology, but I believe I will extend the deadline this once, allow CJMiller a chance to defend themself.
This IS the first 24-hour deadline.
Deadline is now Otober 29th, 6:00 AM.

Re: PokeMafia (Day 3 Ends Oct 29, 6:00AM -5GMT )

Bandwagon ;P

Re: PokeMafia (Day 3 Ends Oct 29, 6:00PM -5GMT )

...wow. Just wow.
Deadline anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all crowd around the silent CJMiller, determined that he's Mafia. Why, I'm not exactly sure, but you are sure nontheless. So, as the host, I abide by your wishes and strike CJMiller with a lightning bolt! ...which does nothing so I just stab him with a knife. As he lies there, dead- I think- you read out his Role PM.

Fwee~ said:
Dear CJMiller

343Baltoy.png

You are Baltoy.

Odd little fellow, you have great knowledge stored in that rock-hard head of yours. You enjoy spinning around, almost childishly if it wasn't for your lack of face. You were given the ability to see the past, but only briefly.

At any point in the game, you may PM Fwee saying; Look into past. This will show you how many Mafia members are remaining, how many Townies, and how many CerealSerial Killers. This does not include missing people.

If a certain requirement is fulfilled, a PM shall be sent to you with a special surprise. :D

You are allied with the Town. You win if a member of the town is the last person standing or nothing can happen to prevent so.

Angered by your loss, you pout and go to sleep, hoping you'll survive the night.

Re: PokeMafia (Night 4 Ends Oct 30, 6:00PM -5GMT )

Sorry I didn't vote I've been so busy D:

Well, next turn it's gonna be bye bye Rayne.

Wait, come again? oO

Why such a hasty decision? I'm willing to help if only we had a bit more activity and leads to go on, but it's so quiet it's really just a game of point and shoot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom