• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"These battles are pretty entertaining so far, I guess." Michelle quietly said to no one in particular while continuing to watch.

Michelle nodded. "Mm-hm. The teacher does." She replied back.

Chris went back to her seat and sat down. She knew the others were better then her. "I hope Pikachu is not mad at me for losing." she sighed as she rolled her pokeballs around on her desk.

OOC: No desks, just chairs.

Jackie saw Denia and Chris sit down after their match. He noticed Chris looked sad. "I'm going to make sure that girl is okay. She looks sad after that match, plus she's in our dorm with us. Wanna come?" Jackie asked Michelle.

"I'm just a weak trainer." she said with a sigh. She hoped she could get better but she was starting to doubt her skills after seeing how skilled the other students were.

Michelle stood next to Jackie wanting to say something, but decided not to.

"I did not pull anything good out in the match." she said putting her pokeballs in her bag. She sighed looking at them.

"Oh my name is Chris it is nice to meet you." said to them. "Wait your in my dorm?" she asked

Michelle nodded. "Uh-huh. We're both in the same dorm as you." She answered back.

"That is true." she smiled. She was starting to feel a bit better about things. "This could be a fun year." she told them.

"I wonder what else will happen today." she was hoping no more battles. She wanted to get better and learn new moves before being in another real battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom