• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Academy: PokeFist Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"So, we're back," Carey stretched as she started walking out of the ship carefully, trying not to fall due to her six month pregnant belly. She looked at the academy, aside from the city like school that she had known for two years now, there was a giant dome like building up in the woods, with green lights in various parts on it. "That mus be the PokeFist Training Building." she said.

Jason yawned as he woke up after sleeping on the ship. He got up and grabbed his bag. "Okay, back after so long," he stretched grabbing the spell book that was to his left.

Ashley teleported to the bridge, finishing to zipping her bag. "I almost didn't make it," she sighed. She looked at the crowd of students that were getting off the ship.

Here's the map for the academy

OOC; Oh guys, thanks to Ombrare, this is the first ever academy map

Last edited:
Kyle walked off of the ship with a smile on his face. The sun was shining warmly on his face as he adjusted the weight of his bags. "Ah, it's good to be back." He said to himself.

"...To early" Ally mumbled before falling out of the bed on the ship. She grabbed her bagpack and her poke ball. She headed outside and smelled the sea breeze before walking off of the ship. *Wonder how long this'll be for* Ally thought as she was walking.

"Looks like a battle dome like in the pokemon league" Ally said out loud.

Sam's Leopard form was laying on the steps of the building, scaring the wits out of most of the first years who hadn't seen the cat, even some of the people he didn't tell looked kind of scared about it. Sam had only told a select few about his power and he hadn't even told them the full devil thing part, he feared some people would be afraid of him or think he was weird.

Sam was a third year that had found out about his power just prior to being invited to the academy, and after mastering the quick and painless morphing technique Sam spent lots of his time in his black leopard form. He liked the freedom and the agility he has as a cat, sometimes he'll even get lunch in cat form on account that all faculty was aware it was him. Sam was a regular prankster, so after figuring out about his ability, he naturally took up pranks scaring people and what not. He was now bored and hot on the steps so he sprinted over to the path to the school and roared.

Ally jumped after hearing the roar. "Wild Arcanines!" Ally screamed.

A loud jump was heard as a 'boy' jumped off the last stair of the ship to the Academy. He looked at the horizon and smiled. "This is going to be a great ye-"he was interrupted by another boy.

"REINA!? You signed up too?"asked a boy who was very slender. He wore his favorite hat with the colors of the gay flag included. He also wore a Hawaiian shirt and black jeans. His tan was light and he had a high-picthed voice for a boy his age experiencing puberty.

"IT'S RILEY!"the 'boy' replied.

"Gigs up! That little disguise ain't gonna work here sweetie! Stop wasting your time. The minute attendance is heard people will know!"

"I didn't register as Reina dummy. I'm Riley remember!"

"Not in my book!"

The duo started to argue

Stacy stood in the glass building next to the dock. She could see the students by the dock. She waved a little trying to gain some atteniton.

"Oooh, my first year here and I get my job as the biologist and swampert advisor but have to hand out unforms on the first day!"

"Wait...I havent caught a Arcanine yet, or even a Growlithe! Good thing I brought some poke balls" Ally said as she looked around for some wild pokemon.

Jake stepped off the boat into the open air. He looked around at the facilities and the students. "Looks like there are a bunch of demons here. Never met too many of them. But people are people."

"So, how was the summer then?" Jason asked as he walked into the glass building with Ashley.

"It was good, I only talked to my brother once though, they still haven't reached a conclusion on who'll take dad's place," Ashley nodded her head. "And you, had fun with Artemis," she narrowed her eyes while grinning.

"Don't say it like that," Jason blushed while ruffling the back of his head. "Anyways, later," he waved as he walked over to Peter and the Aerodactyl Purple section. "Hey sir, nice too see you again."

"Same to you Jay, here you go," he said giving Jason his respective uniform. "Nice to have you back,"

"Nice to be back," Jason nodded his head.

OOC: Pikachu200, no random posts

Stacy noticed all the students starting to come in slowly. She yelled,

"Ok people, please go by your respective dorm sign up. Your dorm advisor will be there. You can see them around you and hear them shouting. You'll get your uniforms and your own uniforms if you wish. They must be suitable. Anyway I'm Stacy Lewis and I'm Swampert Blue advisor!"

She took a deep breath and waited for her students to come.

Sam, in leopard form, rolled on the ground, meowing with laughter before going to Ally and trying his best to purr. Sam then sauntered over to James, who he had trusted his secret to, and walked next to him, growling and mewing the whole time, which roughly translated to, "hey man, how was your vacation, mine was spent in a dorm because apparently I have to be 18 to live alone and own a house and I am apparently an orphan to them, la la la la la." But Sam knew James couldn't understand him. Sam trusted most of the people from last year (addition five) well at least some of the guys because he knew they had fought with and against demons and he knew if he was to get his parents back, he'd need a crew like them, but that's all in the future, probably a pretty long ways too.

"Name's Ally...and I'm a bit lost myself" Ally said with a small smile.

"Weird, I didn't know Gary left his place," Carey said as she raised her eyebrow at Stacy before shrugging. "Hey cus," she said walking over to the Blaziken Cimson desk where her cousin Elliot Foster who was the dorm advisor was standing.

"Um Carey...why are you here?" Elliot asked.

"What do you mean?" Carey asked frowning a little. "And choose your words carefully," she muttered she didn't like it when people mentioned her pregnancy in a bad way.

"Nothing, I think we have something your size." Elliot shook his head and turned to look for an uniform he could give Carey.

"Hey Kyle, how are you," Ashley ran over to Kyle after seeing him. "Nice to see ya."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom